ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Has anyone here ever French kissed a cow?

Now you listen here - only IM allowed to call my wife a cow you hear!

funny-cow-sticking-out-tongue-260nw-687527089.jpg
68hPzt.gif

Last edited:
May have...can't recall...Y2K was still acceptable banter...it was late...the lights were low...inebriation was high...as I said...can neither confirm nor deny...

Reactions: Jm0513
I've printed pictures of these adorable animals and sent them with my guy to work in his lunch. I'm hoping he will soon be a vegetarian like me.:D doubt it though..he usually sends me pictures of steak in return.

Reactions: RutHut

Yes!! I forget the name of the breed(Highland something) but @koleszar may find me on his property snuggling with one.
Yup that's them, Scottish Highland cattle. @SkilletHead2 has them on the property next to him. He calls them surfer cows in New Zealand. I have the miniature version and they cost a bundle for the pure breed girls. Mine only grow to about 42" in height.

It's our next venture into ranching, once I get this damn pasture done. On this side of the Mississippi, I'll be known as the East Coast King of miniature Scottish Highland Cattle. Tell me, is every little girl going to want one or what. And daddy won't be able to say no to his little princess. I'm going to be rich I tell ya, RICH!

Note: Not one of my ventures into ranching or farming has turned a profit yet. But we eat real good stuff.

Reactions: SkilletHead2
Yup that's them, Scottish Highland cattle. @SkilletHead2 has them on the property next to him. He calls them surfer cows in New Zealand. I have the miniature version and they cost a bundle for the girls. Mine only grow to about 42" in height.

It's our next venture into ranching, once I get this damn pasture done. On this side of the Mississippi, I'll be known as the East Coast King of miniature Scottish Highland Cattle. Tell me, is every little girl going to want one or what. And daddy won't be able to say no to his little princess. I'm going to be rich I tell ya, RICH!

Note: Not one of my ventures into ranching or farming has turned a profit yet. But we eat real good stuff.
Hmm.. maybe my daughter's father will get one and he can live in Jackson with my parents. He has trouble saying no to that girl! Lol

Reactions: koleszar
Yup that's them, Scottish Highland cattle. @SkilletHead2 has them on the property next to him. He calls them surfer cows in New Zealand. I have the miniature version and they cost a bundle for the pure breed girls. Mine only grow to about 42" in height.

I want this almost more than I want red pig meat.

I want this almost more than I want red pig meat.
Dude you won't believe what I did, my wife almost killed me. I was redoing the front of the house. Well we turned off the power at the fuse box to the columns out front. Because we had a crap load of trees to take down, columns and the driveway to redo.

Turns out that switch didn't just turn off the columns. It turned off the freezer as well with about $800 bucks worth of meat. My wife was pissed. I almost cried as most of my pork bellies were in that freezer, I only have one left in the other freezer. O and the meat from highland cattle is supposed to be excellent.

Last edited:
Dude you won't believe what I did, my wife almost killed me. I was redoing the front of the house. Well we turned off the power at the fuse box to the columns out front. Because we had a crap load of trees to take down, columns and the driveway to redo.

Turns out that switch didn't just turn off the columns. It turned off the freezer as well with about $800 bucks worth of meat. My wife was pissed. I almost cried as most of my pork bellies were in that freezer, I only have one left in the other freezer. O and the meat from highland cattle is supposed to be excellent.

giphy.gif

I take it you found this out waaaaay too late to have a giant neighborhood BBQ.....

Maybe if you had used just the right spices...
frank.png

I take it you found this out waaaaay too late to have a giant neighborhood BBQ.....

Maybe if you had used just the right spices...
frank.png
That's from King of Queens, right? I still love that show watch all the reruns. O it was brutal, I just sat in shock and dismay. I had five 10lb pork bellies in that freezer two already sold. Come to think of it, there was a lot more than $800 bucks in that freezer. Those bellies went for $15 bucks a pound. It just gets more depressing every time I think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT