ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help! Ticket Transfer

KEEP CHOPPIN

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2013
Since I am not able to get to my physical tickets before tomorrow, I just tried transferring my season tickets to my email address and selected "mobile delivery". I completed the transfer, filled out my information and...crickets. I haven't received a text, email or anything. Anyone know what went wrong or how to rectify this?

Did you get a confirmation that the transfer was sent? Maybe in a spam folder? You should have an initiation confirmation, if not I would try doing it again.

Your initial email should say it’s pending. If you didn’t get that you did it wrong

Call the ticket office. They can probably print your tickets (and void the old ones) and leave them at Will Call in the stadium.

Thanks all for the help. I was able to get tickets off a friend that wasn't going.

I did get a confirmation email and nothing else. No tickets attached or anything. I checked spam boxes and all for additional emails... nothing. I also tried to "re-do" the ticket transfer but since it "completed the transfer" already, I had no tickets in my account to transfer. I tried calling the ticket office and they weren't open. They did not return my calls or emails. Awesome customer service.

Anywho - just be aware that I had this issue and maybe it's something I can get further clarification on for next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT