ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Herbie getting soft

I know you’re not really this dumb, Bus

I mean, I knew you were a giant pussy when you were scared of little rain and were actually openly debating coming to homecoming against Michigan State due to the precipitation - did you actually end up making it?
I was there for the tailgate. I left as planned without regard of the weather. I don't have short cycling shorts because ummm they don't make short cycling shorts, never have. So your stupidity of your tough guy stance made me laugh. Maybe look things up before you try to act funny. It always helps to know the facts. Facts seem to be your kryptonite.
Here's a fact for you. Everyone that disagrees with your opinions is 100% not corrupt based on your lack of facts!

Last edited:
I was there for the tailgate. I left as planned without regard of the weather. I don't have short cycling shorts because ummm they don't make short cycling shorts, never have. So your stupidity of your tough guy stance made me laugh. Maybe look things up before you try to act funny. It always helps to know the facts. Facts seem to be your kryptonite.
Here's a fact for you. Everyone that disagrees with your opinions is 100% not corrupt based on your lack of facts!
lol stop
You came for the tailgate and left before the game?

C’mon man, tell me you really didn’t do that

lol stop
You came for the tailgate and left before the game?

C’mon man, tell me you really didn’t do that
I sure did. With my older brother who lives close by. Bday party for his grandchild.
I guess all you got is Rutgers Football in your life. I was that way for nearly 40 years, never missed a home game. A few on here can back that up. Sad you think it's a crime to enjoy time with family.

When you get to about 36 years in a row at Rutgers games get back to me rookie.
I’m at 24 splitting them between Piscataway & Tallahassee, and often years, doing both multiple times per year

Younger than you.. definitely
Amused by you… absolutely
Rookie… not so much

I’m at 24 splitting them between Piscataway & Tallahassee, and often years, doing both multiple times per year

Younger than you.. definitely
Amused by you… absolutely
Rookie… not so much
So the true comes out. A FSU fan. Damn you certainly left out the truth! Of course you're not biased at all in your conspiracy theory 🙄
And not a full time Rutgers fan too yet you call me giant pussy for not going to games!! Huh, are you serious?? I thought you were a 100% Rutgers fan. My God your such a fake. Continue on your stupid rant about FSU because your hurt the didn't get in. Just go to the Seminoles site so you can get some love. There is nothing smooth about you jaydog. All lies

So the true comes out. A FSU fan. Damn you certainly left out the truth! Of course you're not biased at all in your conspiracy theory 🙄
And not a full time Rutgers fan too yet you call me giant pussy for not going to games!! Huh, are you serious?? I thought you were a 100% Rutgers fan. My God your such a fake. Continue on your stupid rant about FSU because your hurt the didn't get in. Just go to the Seminoles site so you can get some love. There is nothing smooth about you jaydog. All lies
I’ve never left out anything - anyone that’s reads my posts knows I’m an fsu fan first, Rutgers second

Have fsu season fb tix and donate to NIL, have Rutgers season tix (4 sports) and donate to both NIL’s

I don’t hide any of that. Never have, never will.

I also don’t tag mods asking to ban other posters. It’s a message board - toughen up grandpa!!

Listen.. I know you’re old man (and cranky, lack reading comprehension, and are the textbook definition of a bitter, sandy vag), but didn’t they teach you nobody likes a tattle tale way back when you were in school?

Sundays gona be a wet one - make sure you get your exercise, and requisite amount of Vitamin D, tomorrow.

I know you old guys are scared of the rain - probably a good day to stay inside, grab a warm blanket, warm up some hot chocolate, and watch reruns of the Tour.

Make sure to shine up those spokes though.. Wednesday looks toasty !!

I’ve never left out anything - anyone that’s reads my posts knows I’m an fsu fan first, Rutgers second

Have fsu season fb tix and donate to NIL, have Rutgers season tix (4 sports) and donate to both NIL’s

I don’t hide any of that. Never have, never will.

I also don’t tag mods asking to ban other posters. It’s a message board - toughen up grandpa!!

Listen.. I know you’re old man (and cranky, lack reading comprehension, and are the textbook definition of a bitter, sandy vag), but didn’t they teach you nobody likes a tattle tale way back when you were in school?

Sundays gona be a wet one - make sure you get your exercise, and requisite amount of Vitamin D, tomorrow.

I know you old guys are scared of the rain - probably a good day to stay inside, grab a warm blanket, warm up some hot chocolate, and watch reruns of the Tour.

Make sure to shine up those spokes though.. Wednesday looks toasty !!
You certainly hid all of that on this thread. I hated more that Texas got in then Bama because unfortunately they really turned it around and hate they got in but they were one of the best teams finishing the year. If Georgia won both Texas and Bama are out and FSU and Ohio State are in. But your screaming and yelling and never admittedly you're a FSU fan above a Rutgers fans shows you are corrupt with the facts.
No need to respond. I'm not interested in a fake Rutgers poster crying about FSU. I'm now glad they didn't make it. Their fans are the worst.

You certainly hid all of that on this thread. I hated more that Texas got in then Bama because unfortunately they really turned it around and hate they got in but they were one of the best teams finishing the year. If Georgia won both Texas and Bama are out and FSU and Ohio State are in. But your screaming and yelling and never admittedly you're a FSU fan above a Rutgers fans shows you are corrupt with the facts.
No need to respond. I'm not interested in a fake Rutgers poster crying about FSU. I'm now glad they didn't make it. Their fans are the worst.
All this pent-up energy and anger is not good Bus

I look forward to being conference mates in a couple years.

Maybe at that time, I’ll extend an olive branch and we can have a beer together

I’ll even buy the first round, and Wel toast to the B1G - what do you say champ?

Bus,

it's well known Jay is a RU and FSU fan. a good fan for both schools at that

Bus,

it's well known Jay is a RU and FSU fan. a good fan for both schools at that
Thanks 95
I tried explaining things to this Dinosaur, but he was big mad right from the jump

Hopefully el corto got a good night's sleep, wakes up and eats his Wheaties
Going through life angry all the time, especially at his advanced age, is never a good thing

Thanks 95
I tried explaining things to this Dinosaur, but he was big mad right from the jump

Hopefully el corto got a good night's sleep, wakes up and eats his Wheaties
Going through life angry all the time, especially at his advanced age, is never a good thing
I'm the angry one??? You are the one going off on anyone that doesn't get in line with your conspiracy theory! Enjoy your bowl game FSU fan. Keep up the lies.

I'm the angry one??? You are the one going off on anyone that doesn't get in line with your conspiracy theory! Enjoy your bowl game FSU fan. Keep up the lies.
Slappys awake!!

I thought he had me on ignore, but like the one seeking religion, he seems to be taking a liking to me

The short one came at the smooth one, and the smooth guy simply replied back with the same tact & tone shorty initially spewed

I will throughly enjoy both the Pinstripe & Orange Bowls, and will be in attendance at both.

College football is the greatest sport this side of international soccer, and bowl season is truly a magical time.

I assume you’re making it out to the Bronx (for the game, not just the tailgate).

No birthday parties, right?

Slappys awake!!

I thought he had me on ignore, but like the one seeking religion, he seems to be taking a liking to me

The short one came at the smooth one, and the smooth guy simply replied back with the same tact & tone shorty initially spewed

I will throughly enjoy both the Pinstripe & Orange Bowls, and will be in attendance at both.

College football is the greatest sport this side of international soccer, and bowl season is truly a magical time.

I assume you’re making it out to the Bronx (for the game, not just the tailgate).

No birthday parties, right?
Sure you'll be at both 🙄 FSU fans aren't coming to the Pinstripe.

I fell for that before with @Knight Shift. You'd be a no show just like he was. Plus I don't drink with conspiracy theory nuts. Enjoy the Orange Bowl.
The offer still stands, if if you want to reconsider, just let me know

I’ll enjoy both, although admittedly, I prefer sunny Miami in December over the Bronx

The offer still stands, if if you want to reconsider, just let me know

I’ll enjoy both, although admittedly, I prefer sunny Miami in December over the Bronx
This meeting will be featured on "Forensic Files" one day.
🥸

This meeting will be featured on "Forensic Files" one day.
🥸
No forensic files needed. If FSU loses then the committee was right. If they win and both Texas and Bama both lose their first games they were wrong.

There are two things lost in all of this

1. You can’t tell me that Georgia and Ohio State are the sixth and seventh best teams in the country. Specially, Georgia, winners of the last two national championships, 29 Straight, who lost by three in their conference championship game between Nick Saban coach Bama team.

2. Michigan ranked number one is the absolute biggest farce, and shows how corrupt the NCAA really is. Think about this for a minute, they were cheating, and it was proven that they were, Harbaugh was suspended three games, and there’s all kind of evidence, and you were going to rank them number one regardless of that?

Michigan is definitely a top four team, but to rank them number one after the cheating scandal is beyond laughable, and the epitome of hypocrisy, even for the corrupt and jaded, NCAA

None were starters it appears.
Weak gruel. The argument was bullshit and it was made after the fact that they needed Alabama for ratings.

I don't give a crap about USF but you're just a curmudgeon idiot.

Weak gruel. The argument was bullshit and it was made after the fact that they needed Alabama for ratings.

wtf are you talking about?

Lol. Obviously you don’t. The headline is BS. It’s a bunch of kids who don’t play. Maybe read some thing before you post it next time.

You really are that stupid. Alabama lost their backup QB. FSU won with their 3rd string.

Go back to bed grandpa.

I don't even give a shit about FSU but you guys are pathetic. Don't respond. I have a life.

Let's try this again. I was responding to a post about Alabama players going into the portal. None were starters. Put done the pipe asshole.

You really are that stupid. Alabama lost their backup QB. FSU won with their 3rd string.

Go back to bed grandpa.

I don't even give a shit about FSU but you guys are pathetic. Don't respond. I have a life.
You’re embarrassing yourself. Put the phone down, put your helmet back on, and have someone walk you home.

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Not my job to explain a two person exchange to a retard. Do some work and connect the dots.

Jeezus Christo isn't there a bingo game for you dumbasses to fvck up?
had to ask cause it's like you're speaking jive and we're all speaking english. That doesn't even account for how utterly wrong you are on your initial view. I think you may be retarded, drunk, or just really really dumb. Either way however, you sir really are a fking moron

I posted an article and a question and 3 old creepy guys decided they had an internet argument.
Carry on homos.

I posted an article and a question and 3 old creepy guys decided they had an internet argument.
Carry on homos.
You posted an article that you didn’t read in support of FSU. Problem is it didn’t support your argument. Hence your point and subsequent posts show you have soft skull. Try not to trip walking home.

You posted an article that you didn’t read in support of FSU. Problem is it didn’t support your argument. Hence your point and subsequent posts show you have soft skull. Try not to trip walking home.
Totally supported my question. You are a loser. Loser.
🚁
🤸

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT