ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Herbie getting soft

I think it's cool that posters are throwing around the word "odious" on a sports forum. These are the little things that make the Rutgers board great.

If we removed all the OT threads, then yes

Couple that with sharp criticism when mentioning NIL, tailgate location taking precedence over what's best for the program and the Greg fan boys defending him at every turn despite even a little bit of critiquing, and one might think we're playing recreation football instead of actually trying to win games and compete for titles
Greg fanboys? 😜😜😜😜😜😜 idiotic take but we understand your dislike.

Greg fanboys? 😜😜😜😜😜😜 idiotic take but we understand your dislike.
I like Greg
And believe he was the right choice to come back in 2019
And support his extension

But you know Bob that GS has a legion of followers that'll defend him at every turn
Typically though that's par for the course with any coach, and not exclusive to here

I like Greg
And believe he was the right choice to come back in 2019
And support his extension

But you know Bob that GS has a legion of followers that'll defend him at every turn
Typically though that's par for the course with any coach, and not exclusive to here
Why are you so angry and outwardly offended by people, fans , media who actually support Schiano. We have plenty of the other ilk who hide off to the side and then only return when a loss or issue pops up . Now personally I find that offensive.

Reactions: BLewis1968
We can debate the merits of the tweet all day

What's not debatable is Herbie should know better
I used to really like the guy- appeared down to earth and clearly knows his stuff

But like Dabo fighting with "Tyler from Spartanburg," these things never end well
At one time he was the best on TV. He’s not anymore but still damn good. He’s also right.
He’s also still down to earth. Game day was at my hotel for army navy. He was in the parking lot and came back in to take a picture with my son. My son then showed him a pic they took together like 8 years ago at the the fiesta bowl and he remembered it.
Can’t say the same for the whole gameday staff

Why are you so angry and outwardly offended by people, fans , media who actually support Schiano. We have plenty of the other ilk who hide off to the side and then only return when a loss or issue pops up . Now personally I find that offensive.
I'm not angry at all
I'm simply commenting there's a segment of the board here who will defend him to the death

I've defended him plenty, and again, support him to this day

But we're for wins.
And titles

He said it himself 4 years ago this weekend vs. Seton Hall at halftime
We're here to "be the best and win championships"

At one time he was the best on TV. He’s not anymore but still damn good. He’s also right.
He’s also still down to earth. Game day was at my hotel for army navy. He was in the parking lot and came back in to take a picture with my son. My son then showed him a pic they took together like 8 years ago at the the fiesta bowl and he remembered it.
Can’t say the same for the whole gameday staff
Again, we can agree to disagree about the merits of Bama getting ahead of FSU
I'll just say this

God forbid we ended up in the ACC instead of the B1G
And went undefeated in conference and won the ACCG

You know, I know, everyone on this board knows, the sentiment would be much different
We'd be going Bezek, and rightfully so, as what happened defeats the entire point of playing the games to begin with

B/c I liked and respected him, I chalked that up to him being caught up in the moment and succumbing to internal pressure from his employer

Now though, he's clearly rattled, which is amazing being that he was a D1 QB for OSU and none of this should even be a blip on his radar

He's an intelligent guy - so you'd figure he would know not to get caught up in the internet wars. It's a lose-lose situation
no man, no man with self respect, does what he did

I'm not angry at all
I'm simply commenting there's a segment of the board here who will defend him to the death

But we're for wins.
And titles

Why does that bother people? Sorry I understand we all have our favorites but as long as Schiano is HC for Rutgers I at least listen … don’t always agree with play or certain decisions but that is part and parcel of supporting the team.

Reactions: BLewis1968
I'm not angry at all

But we're for wins.
And titles

Against Seton Hall? Was he filling in for Pikiell? Or was this when he was hired? 😜 I understand you but people say ,”well he hasn’t won anything. “ That ‘s only true if you were not around for the past 50+ years. I maintain and always will had he not left in 2012 we would now be much further along , would have never sunk as low, would have been much better equipped maybe not financially but player wise.

Against Seton Hall? Was he filling in for Pikiell? Or was this when he was hired? 😜 I understand you but people say ,”well he hasn’t won anything. “ That ‘s only true if you were not around for the past 50+ years. I maintain and always will had he not left in 2012 we would now be much further along , would have never sunk as low, would have been much better equipped maybe not financially but player wise.
Halftime of the Seton Hall game in 2019, one of the best Rac atmospheres I’ve ever experienced, and when Greg came out, the speech was electric in the roof damn near came off

The madness continues. Georgia lawmakers now in on the act

At this point, I'm ready to get the hell out of freezing NJ and down to sunny Miami to watch this damn game

Reactions: RUTGERS95
The CFP should do something about this, like...I don't know...maybe expand the playoffs to include the 6 highest ranked conference champions plus the next 6 highest ranked teams. And do it soon, like next year...

Reactions: RUGuitarMan
As someone always on the lookout for funny, creative insults, gotta say, that's a pretty good one. 😀
My rule of thumb is I never throw the first blow, but if somebody is continually coming at me, eventually I flip the switch and all bets are off

Being that we’re all Rutgers fans here, trying to show the decourm is the preferred method of doing business

I can't wait to read the texts and emails
They should be damning

At the very least, I'd like to see some of the corrupt buffoons from the ACC outed
They've been sucking the tit for entirely too long, and now biting the hand that feeds them

The rent's about to be due for those leeches

If we removed all the OT threads, then yes

Couple that with sharp criticism when mentioning NIL, tailgate location taking precedence over what's best for the program and the Greg fan boys defending him at every turn despite even a little bit of critiquing, and one might think we're playing recreation football instead of actually trying to win games and compete for titles

Great googily moogily, another shit-ass thread from one of this board's worst posters. Take the FSU rants to the FSU board. Edit: Better yet, take this crap to the Penn State board.

Great googily moogily, another shit-ass thread from one of this board's worst posters. Take the FSU rants to the FSU board. Edit: Better yet, take this crap to the Penn State board.mEat a Dick, religion
Eat a dick, Religon
Actually, a whole bag of them

Nobody’s making you click on these threads…. you starting to catch feelings?

My rule of thumb is I never throw the first blow, but if somebody is continually coming at me, eventually I flip the switch and all bets are off

Being that we’re all Rutgers fans here, trying to show the decourm is the preferred method of doing business
Now you're Mr. Tough guy with no facts!! 🤣🤣🤣 Were you stamping your feet when I told you your opinions are just that? Try to stay conspiracy theories. As you said you can't beat the Internet.

Now you're Mr. Tough guy with no facts!! 🤣🤣🤣 Were you stamping your feet when I told you your opinions are just that? Try to stay conspiracy theories. As you said you can't beat the Internet.
Initially I thought you just had mental issues...it's now been proven you're an actually a full-fledged idiot. Here's how this works:

Things come out (take for example, Boo Kerrigan's brother working for ESPN) that seem strange. People dig a little and put some thought into things (Crazy right - I know it's difficult for you to grasp if it doesn't involve a 10 speed, but stay with me), then they keep digging and discover things don't just seem fishy... they are!!

They then say to themselves "Self, I'm going to investigate this further." Hence, you have the AG of Florida (a Gator no less), launching into the investigation, based off... wait for it... the aforementioned fact finding.

Then other facts come out due to said fact finding (tell me you're following me and not YouTubing "Lance Armstrong's greatest hits?"), and voila... you have tangible results about ESPN's corruption (which, again, for the people in the back with the bike shorts, was obvious to anyone with half a brain last week)!!

Truly amazing stuff from you Bus...but comical nonetheless

I just enjoy the creativity and humor. People toss insults at me and they’re always so lame. No creativity, no humor. Just anger and outrage. No fun at all. What’s the point in an insult if it‘s lame and boring?

Next time someone insults me lamely, I’m sending ‘em to you for lessons. 😀

I just enjoy the creativity and humor. People toss insults at me and they’re always so lame. No creativity, no humor. Just anger and outrage. No fun at all. What’s the point in an insult if it‘s lame and boring?

Next time someone insults me lamely, I’m sending ‘em to you for lessons. 😀
LOL I come to this board for football talk. Often times, things get contentious
Which is fine, I like me some back and forth

Some are thin skinned, some can dish it out and not take it, while others are always up for the challenge
It's what makes this board great, the Jersey "take no shit" attitude - and part of what keeps me coming back

Reactions: mildone
Initially I thought you just had mental issues...it's now been proven you're an actually a full-fledged idiot. Here's how this works:

Things come out (take for example, Boo Kerrigan's brother working for ESPN) that seem strange. People dig a little and put some thought into things (Crazy right - I know it's difficult for you to grasp if it doesn't involve a 10 speed, but stay with me), then they keep digging and discover things don't just seem fishy... they are!!

They then say to themselves "Self, I'm going to investigate this further." Hence, you have the AG of Florida (a Gator no less), launching into the investigation, based off... wait for it... the aforementioned fact finding.

Then other facts come out due to said fact finding (tell me you're following me and not YouTubing "Lance Armstrong's greatest hits?"), and voila... you have tangible results about ESPN's corruption (which, again, for the people in the back with the bike shorts, was obvious to anyone with half a brain last week)!!

Truly amazing stuff from you Bus...but comical nonetheless
This is coming from the guy who is playing tough guy on the Rutgers board. This is internet gold!!
"eventually I flip the switch and all bets are off"
What was the bet? To show how stupid and childish you are?🤣🤣🤣
Your switch certainly has flipped from stupid to hysterically funny lunacy. You've completely lost it. I guess I'm on your corrupt list too! 😂😂

This is coming from the guy who is playing tough guy on the Rutgers board. This is internet gold!!
"eventually I flip the switch and all bets are off"
What was the bet? To show how stupid and childish you are?🤣🤣🤣
Your switch certainly has flipped from stupid to hysterically funny lunacy. You've completely lost it. I guess I'm on your corrupt list too! 😂😂
Nobody is a tough guy on a Rutgers message board
Not me, certainly not you, nor anyone else

Once again, I've provided the blueprint for how things work.

You have, in your infinite wisdom (or possibly b/c those aforementioned shorts are stuck too far up your rectum), refused to provide anything to the contrary, or even have the slightest bit of insight on this topic.

Not surprising, given you've often been referred to as the "short one." But I'd at least expect some substance in your next post.

Something...Anything.
Even a little.
Just pretend if you have to... or wallow away on the other side of the Delaware

We have a handful or two of those folks. That’s the lamest of the lame.
Two handfuls, and that's being conservative
But that's what makes a message board, a message board

Differing opinions, squabbles, people taking sides, etc.
Which is totally fine... but it's typically those with the biggest mouths, and who are the last ones that should be talking shit... that talk shit

Nobody is a tough guy on a Rutgers message board
Not me, certainly not you, nor anyone else

Once again, I've provided the blueprint for how things work.

You have, in your infinite wisdom (or possibly b/c those aforementioned shorts are stuck too far up your rectum), refused to provide anything to the contrary, or even have the slightest bit of insight on this topic.

Not surprising, given you've often been referred to as the "short one." But I'd at least expect some substance in your next post.

Something...Anything.
Even a little.
Just pretend if you have to... or wallow away on the other side of the Delaware
You provided "your idea of the blueprint" but not what actually happened. Simply as you don't know any what you're presuming to be true but you are posting it as fact. The first post about the "committee" was corrupt. Not everyone on the committee has ties to ESPN.
More bizarre is that you put Herby as part of corruption when he wasn't part of the committee. It's ok to have your opinion. But putting everyone on the corrupt list if they present a different opinion. Especially when your opinion lacks facts. Simply a conspiracy theory.

Double post by this
You provided "your idea of the blueprint" but not what actually happened. Simply as you don't know any what you're presuming to be true but you are posting it as fact. The first post about the "committee" was corrupt. Not everyone on the committee has ties to ESPN.
More bizarre is that you put Herby as part of corruption when he wasn't part of the committee. It's ok to have your opinion. But putting everyone on the corrupt list if they present a different opinion. Especially when your opinion lacks facts. Simply a conspiracy theory.
I told you exactly what happened with Boo Kerrigan, who his brother is, and how he works for ESPN.

Again, that’s one of the facts and others will be looked into by the AG.

Nothing will get reversed, obviously, but the people who ****ed this up will be exposed, which is the ultimate goal

Additionally, with the 12 team playoffs, hopefully we don’t have to worry about this thing again, but that does not absolve those who screwed FSU from the damage they inflicted

Double post by this

I told you exactly what happened with Boo Kerrigan, who his brother is, and how he works for ESPN.

Again, that’s one of the facts and others will be looked into by the AG.

Nothing will get reversed, obviously, but the people who ****ed this up will be exposed, which is the ultimate goal

Additionally, with the 12 team playoffs, hopefully we don’t have to worry about this thing again, but that does not absolve those who screwed FSU from the damage they inflicted
Boo Kerrigan, Boo Kerrigan... What else you got?? He was just one vote on the committee!
You probably don't believe in the single bullet theory.
Even if you're right about Boo, you whitewashed the entire committee as all being corrupt. Guilt by association. Should they all be hanged because a tough guy on the Internet is mad that FSU got left out?

FSU isn't the first - or last team - to get screwed by a bowl selection, BCS/playoff. Get over it. Or beat Georgia.
That’s the goal
Tall task, no doubt

I’ll be there, rooting like hell for the Garnett & Gold

I’ll also be at the Pinstripe, rooting like hell for the Scarlet & White

Hopefully you’ll be there too, supporting Greg & the boys.

Boo Kerrigan, Boo Kerrigan... What else you got?? He was just one vote on the committee!
You probably don't believe in the single bullet theory.
Even if you're right about Boo, you whitewashed the entire committee as all being corrupt. Guilt by association. Should they all be hanged because a tough guy on the Internet is mad that FSU got left out?
I know you’re not really this dumb, Bus

I mean, I knew you were a giant pussy when you were scared of little rain and were actually openly debating coming to homecoming against Michigan State due to the precipitation - did you actually end up making it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT