ADVERTISEMENT

OT: If you have Instagram, help a brother out

LeapinLou

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
My brother in law made it to the finals of an Instagram contest but he's losing in the finals. If you have a minute (and if you're on this board then you probably do, lol):
1. Go to instagram
2. search for sutterhomewines
3. Click on their story
4. The first story mentions the contest. The second story is where you vote. Please tap on the Cheese Steak burger on the bottom.

Thanks!!

Good luck to your BIL, but I'm thinking most on here aren't tech savvy enough to even know what Insta is or God forbid how to use it.

Reactions: Zimm80
Good luck to your BIL, but I'm thinking most on here aren't tech savvy enough to even know what Insta is or God forbid how to use it.
I am moderately tech savvy and just spent an hour clicking all around the f ing sutter home page trying to vote for an f ing cheesesteak burger and still couldn’t figure it out. Annoying AF!

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I am moderately tech savvy and just spent an hour clicking all around the f ing sutter home page trying to vote for an f ing cheesesteak burger and still couldn’t figure it out. Annoying AF!
Oh man. Sorry about that. I appreciate the effort. Unfortunately, it looks like he's coming in 2nd place which is great, but that just means he's the first loser.

Oh man. Sorry about that. I appreciate the effort. Unfortunately, it looks like he's coming in 2nd place which is great, but that just means he's the first loser.
LOL! I tried leapinLou. BTW I saw a half dozen or so comments on the Instagram page of Sutterhome that left messages voting for the Cheesesteak Burger, so obviously several others could not figure it out as well. I don't know, I guess voting had ended.

Reactions: LeapinLou
Just thought I'd follow up with some good news. The Instagram in which my brother in law finished 2nd was only a contributing vote and not the final word on who won this contest. He actually did win! I guess for whatever reason, the website isn't updated to show that he won, but it does show the 5 finalists. His is the first one (Philly Porchetta)

Reactions: RC1991
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT