ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Jack Nicholson is 80 Today

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Time flies.
Grew up in Neptune City and Spring Lake and went to Manasquan High School. Raised by his Grandmother, and was told she was his mother and his mother was his sister. He did not find out the truth until he was 37.
0face94af97f1b2ed459e03b74aa2530.jpg

He has a resemblance to Leonardo DiCaprio in that pic if you ask me. Lol

Happy birthday Jack. I only found out he was from New Jersey about a decade ago.

Couple of years ago he shows up unannounced on the Manasquan boardwalk to show some friends where he was from. Got an ice cream cone from one of the local places and just strolled around. People who ran into him that day said he couldn't have been nicer. Just Jack being Jack. They all said he seemed to be in a great mood.

The theater in Manasquan High School is named after him.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Jack is one of NJ's treasures.

Two stories stand out, over the years. One came from Tommy Chong, about him and Nicholson driving to a Laker game in Jack's 911. LA freeways, 100+ mph and blown to the gills. Chong said, "Jack's the only guy I know gets better shit than I do."

The other is a legendary tale of him bangin' the shit out of Laura Dern; her bent over the vanity in the lady's room of some Hollywood hot spot.

Reactions: 17Q66
Jack is one of NJ's treasures.

Two stories stand out, over the years. One came from Tommy Chong, about him and Nicholson driving to a Laker game in Jack's 911. LA freeways, 100+ mph and blown to the gills. Chong said, "Jack's the only guy I know gets better shit than I do."

The other is a legendary tale of him bangin' the shit out of Laura Dern; her bent over the vanity in the lady's room of some Hollywood hot spot.
While not as salacious, I like this one, below. Made me wonder if the character in The Shining was acting or Jack just ratcheting it up a notch:

Nicholson Accused of Attack With Golf Club
March 01, 1994|CHIP JOHNSON | TIMES STAFF WRITER
Oscar-winning actor Jack Nicholson was charged Monday with misdemeanor vandalism and assault for allegedly smashing the windshield of a car with a golf club because he believed the driver cut him off in traffic, the Los Angeles city attorney's office said.

Robert Scott Blank of Hollywood accused Nicholson of attacking Blank's Mercedes-Benz on Feb. 8 in North Hollywood, the city attorney's office said.

Nicholson stepped out of his car at a red light at the intersection of Moorpark Way and Riverside Drive and repeatedly struck the windshield and roof of Blank's car with a golf club, according to a statement by the agency.

Blank told investigators that he never got out of his car.

Witnesses said that after the attack, Nicholson and a man who got out of the car with him returned to Nicholson's car and drove off, the statement said.

Will be remembered for killing it as an insanely comic actor to one who scared the piss out of us in the blink of an eye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT