ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Justin Juszczyk Catch

RUShea

Junior
Jan 31, 2017
I preface this by admitting I am a disgruntled Steelers fan. When I saw his play where he stretched it out and the ball moved deemed to be a football move and a catch (which I agree with) I immediately thought of the James play that got overturned. I really don't see how they're different. If they don't overturn that, Pittsburgh, not New England, gets the #1 seed that year.

I remember that play but I don't remember when it happened. What year was it?

I preface this by admitting I am a disgruntled Steelers fan. When I saw his play where he stretched it out and the ball moved deemed to be a football move and a catch (which I agree with) I immediately thought of the James play that got overturned. I really don't see how they're different. If they don't overturn that, Pittsburgh, not New England, gets the #1 seed that year.

Are you really crying about a play from 6 years ago???

• Haha
Reactions: newell138
I also thought they revised the rule since then. 2 steps and football move.

You are correct they're incredibly similar plays.

Yes. Yes I am. Just pointing out that they were very similar. Sorry didn't mean to clutter the board with Off-Topic posts. I know there's none of those here.
Maybe you and Dez Bryant should get together for a complaint-fest.

Reactions: Section124
Looks the same to me.
2 steps = 1 knee

It might have been a "boys will be boys" mentality last night from the refs.
They didn't really review anything.
Or make any big calls to overturn plays.
Like the ineligible man downfield on the CMC TD catch.

I thought they may have reviewed the spot in OT where KC was short of a 1st but they just kept playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT