ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kelce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last playoff game I saw that the dude was jacked on something and getting crazed.

As for Tay - I've listened to her talk about music and business and such and Kelce is a meathead who will never be on the same level. That's a big reason I know this "affair" is kayfabe.

Another reason is how the couple manage to get on the field in a media circle and get their gestures on TV. I've seen a lot of NFL couples and never saw the stagey nonsense I've seen with them.

Nobody was more whipped than Brady with Giselle and he was never making kindergarten hearts in end zone
its not like either of them need more publicity, so what do you think the angle is? Maybe its just 2 odd people who like each other? Its not like they are telling CBS to put the cameras on them. None of us can imagine what life for either of them is like.

Reactions: socaldave
making kindergarten hearts in end zone

I read that as a Pfizer spokesman, those were actually meant to be myocarditis hearts.

Taylor Swift Heart GIF

• Haha
Reactions: angmo and RUScrew85
I have no issue with Kelce expressing his disapproval to Andy that he needs to be in the game in those situations. But to physically push an old man while you're a big, strong, guy in football pads is no bueno.

I know we no longer value Sportsmanship in this modern society but in a better day Kelce would have had the rest of the day off for disrespecting his coach in public.

I know we no longer value Sportsmanship in this modern society but in a better day Kelce would have had the rest of the day off for disrespecting his coach in public.
On MNF during the 1990 season Bill Parcells did that to Phil Simms.

Not the whole game but he did publicly bench him on national TV.

Elite player has extreme reaction to a negative play when he's out.
Wants to be in the play and makes it known.

Kelce should have just gently asked Reid if maybe at some point he can maybe possibly get back in the game.
Hungry Dinner GIF
The sub TE missed a block which led to the Pacheco fumble. I think Kelce believed that he would have made the block and the play maybe goes for a TD. Given his competitive spirit, you can understand his reaction even if you don't condone it.

The look on Swifts face as she listened to this beau of hers was telling. Is this a man I want to spend perhaps my life with? Maybe… but it was like Kelce was on meth. Great to be exuberant, loud , overly and beyond normal but unless this was an audition for commercials, tv parts or a future movie career not sure it worked for most.Hope this woman realizes that was not a great look for most watching .Mahomes and others on the team handled it much differently.
All of a sudden right wingnuts are worried about “toxic masculinity” or about what Taylor Swift thinks?

Last playoff game I saw that the dude was jacked on something and getting crazed.

As for Tay - I've listened to her talk about music and business and such and Kelce is a meathead who will never be on the same level. That's a big reason I know this "affair" is kayfabe.

Another reason is how the couple manage to get on the field in a media circle and get their gestures on TV. I've seen a lot of NFL couples and never saw the stagey nonsense I've seen with them.

Nobody was more whipped than Brady with Giselle and he was never making kindergarten hearts in end zone
Breaking News:
1) 90% of NFL football players are meatheads.
2) Taylor Swift has made a billion dollars by writing songs about her relationships that ultimately end badly

That being said, although Kelce is a meat head, he is very media savvy and ladies love him, with few exceptions.

Reactions: Plum Street
its not like either of them need more publicity, so what do you think the angle is? Maybe its just 2 odd people who like each other? Its not like they are telling CBS to put the cameras on them. None of us can imagine what life for either of them is like.

When I first heard of Kelce and Swift it was during summer.
Supposedly Kelce tried to see her off-stage with "a gift."
That right there was odd

Then when they were "outed" as dating I was also hearing Pfizer ads in the car "Be Like Travis!"
Then I saw vid of DOD linked program saying Taylor Swift, would be a useful PSYOP asset for “combating online disinformation.”

Now I see hive wants to position Tay to nudge FL. So somewhere in all this is an agenda or two or three. You can notice the crew that makes fun of people's ages here - but support a veggie - is also in love with Tay as a potential apparatchik

Last edited:
The conspiracy BS and fascination with these 2 is some of craziest shit yet by the tinfoil hat crowd.

Sorry but linked article is Politico and the hive plans are articulated

"“It’s so close to the election, and we hope that there’s a message included to encourage folks, especially her fans, to go vote,” said Democratic Rep. Maxwell Frost, the first Gen Z member of Congress. “We need the help.”

"“It’s so close to the election, and we hope that there’s a message included to encourage folks, especially her fans, to go vote,” said Democratic Rep. Maxwell Frost, the first Gen Z member of Congress. “We need the help.”

You schooled him again , like shooting fish in a barrel

That right there was odd

Then when they were "outed" as dating I was also hearing Pfizer ads in the car "Be Like Travis!"
Then I saw vid of DOD linked program saying Taylor Swift, would be a useful PSYOP asset for “combating online disinformation.”

Now I see hive wants to position Tay to nudge FL. So somewhere in all this is an agenda or two or three. You can notice the crew that makes fun of people's ages here - but supports a veggie - is also in love with Tay as a potential apparatchik

The government is using Swift to promote things?

Maybe I’m out of the loop.
I never saw or heard any of those things until this post.
But I’m not much for social media outside of sport specific items.

Debo looked like he tore his hamstring then was back in.

They are all shot up

The government is using Swift to promote things?

Maybe I’m out of the loop.
I never saw or heard any of those things until this post.
But I’m not much for social media outside of sport specific items.

How did Greenlaw rupture his Achilles so easily. Weird.

A couple of statements by a Dem congresswoman and strategist doesn’t make it an operation. It’s speculation and quite frankly desperation if they need to go down that road. What it’s not is some elaborate operation.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Did you watch the game?
He slipped and got injured going onto the field.
There was video of it.

Did you think he was just standing and got hurt?

No shit. Like I said , a freak injury.
Weird flex by you refuting that it’s an odd injury and then putting all this effort in along with talking about social media and then posting social media. 😆😂🤣

Breaking News:
1) 90% of NFL football players are meatheads.
2) Taylor Swift has made a billion dollars by writing songs about her relationships that ultimately end badly

That being said, although Kelce is a meat head, he is very media savvy and ladies love him, with few exceptions.

I don't think you've listened to Swift speaking extemporaneously.
She talks about "interstitial music" and how she writes cadences into songs.
When a woman is a lot smarter then they guy it rarely works out well.
Swift hates being tall so that might be one thing she likes.
Kelce remind me of the rapper from House of Pain (Jump Around) - always had a hoodratty vibe.
Ball players lean toward "trophy wives" and dont have much depth where women are concerned.
I still think of Giselle as DiCaprio's gf (she was suicidal back then) .

No shit. Like I said , a freak injury.
Weird flex by you refuting that it’s an odd injury and then putting all this effort in along with talking about social media and then posting social media. 😆😂🤣

You asked how he did it so easily - responding to a post about conspiracy theories.

My bad for thinking you were implying it was suspicious how Greenlaw got injured. As you said yourself, nothing suspicious and a freak injury.
Nothing odd about it. Happens all the time.

Google "Greenlaw injury video" and Twitter comes up as the first result. So ya I posted the video.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
You asked how he did it so easily - responding to a post about conspiracy theories.

My bad for thinking you were implying it was suspicious how Greenlaw got injured. As you said yourself, nothing suspicious and a freak injury.
Nothing odd about it. Happens all the time.

Google "Greenlaw injury video" and Twitter comes up as the first result. So ya I posted the video.
All good

But a non contact injury of that sort while not in game action is quite rare

All of a sudden right wingnuts are worried about “toxic masculinity” or about what Taylor Swift thinks?
Right wing nuts? The guy is an oger… a bloviated creatin… always believed in being loud but win or lose… FGS show some dignity. Guy did the same thing in another Super Bowl past. Kelce’s Act is getting old. He should thank his genetics and the God who gifted him with athletic talent. You would worship anything…

All good

But a non contact injury of that sort while not in game action is quite rare
You clearly have no clue about Achilles injuries.

Saw one guy tear his coming out of the batters box in a corporate softball league game years ago. Hit the ball, barely two steps out of the box and down in a heap.

They usually occur with little to no contact. Just like many ACL & MCL injuries. Wear and tear will do that to you.

Reactions: GSGS
It’s no worse than what Pacheco wore (didn’t wear) on his way in.
I am referring to the totality of his behavior as of late, including him thinking he is some form of entertainer, when he has a mic and an audience.
He is on something besides TS

That right there was odd

Now I see hive wants to position Tay to nudge FL. So somewhere in all this is an agenda or two or three. You can notice the crew that makes fun of people's ages here - but support a veggie - is also in love with Tay as a potential apparatchik

LOL.

You are in deep. Real deep.

This is not a Round Table worthy post
Cut the BS. KC won the Superbowl. Pacheco plays for KC. Anything that takes place during the game is worthy. Plus, there have been 53 responses to this unworthy post. A little upity aren't we?

You clearly have no clue about Achilles injuries.

Saw one guy tear his coming out of the batters box in a corporate softball league game years ago. Hit the ball, barely two steps out of the box and down in a heap.

They usually occur with little to no contact. Just like many ACL & MCL injuries. Wear and tear will do that to you.

Ryan Howard tore his ACL trying to get out of batters box years ago. Looked like as he turned to run, his foot slipped and presto…..

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT