ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kelce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocky ahole that will likely implode at some point due to the fact that he can't control his temper. He apparently has had this issue throughout his life and I am sure he has gone thru counseling at Cincy and KC but he still doesn't seem to be able to control himself in stressful situations. He is a ticking time bomb emotionally.

Implode? Ticking time bomb?

He’s been in the NFL for 10 years, won 3 Super Bowls, multiple All-Pro and will be in the Hall Of Fame.

One outburst on the sideline and he can’t control himself in stressful situations?

He’s been in the NFL for 10 years, won 3 Super Bowls, multiple All-Pro and will be in the Hall Of Fame.

One outburst on the sideline and he can’t control himself in stressful situations?
OJ was a great player, how did that end up? Oh, that's right, the glove didn't fit.

This guy has admitted over and over that he has emotional issues that sometimes get the better of him. Reid described the first five years as hell having to deal with this guy. He got suspended for a year from Cincy for drug issues. His brother who took him in and had him live in his dorm room to keep an eye on him admitted that he punched a hole in the dorm room wall in frustration after he had a relapse back into drugs. The guy is a great athlete with talent, but is a head case that has had to be managed by organizations for his whole career, college and pro. Wait until there is nobody there to manage him after he retires, that is when the shit is going to hit the fan with this nutcase.

OJ was a great player, how did that end up? Oh, that's right, the glove didn't fit.

This guy has admitted over and over that he has emotional issues that sometimes get the better of him. Reid described the first five years as hell having to deal with this guy. He got suspended for a year from Cincy for drug issues. His brother who took him in and had him live in his dorm room to keep an eye on him admitted that he punched a hole in the dorm room wall in frustration after he had a relapse back into drugs. The guy is a great athlete with talent, but is a head case that has had to be managed by organizations for his whole career, college and pro. Wait until there is nobody there to manage him after he retires, that is when the shit is going to hit the fan with this nutcase.
Pot smoking in New Orleans.

He is probably the only college kid in history who did that.

Agree

Apples to oranges. When a wife, ex wife, love is involved the dynamic is intesified

It's no surprise given the source. Rules for thee and not for me from the guy with several handles.
Dude, you're a fking cancer on these boards. You're spiteful, hateful, bigoted, myopic, derail every thread with politics and just seeth with bitterness and hatred. You're a fking cancer here

You need to see someone

Reactions: newell138

Great, now lets go through your drug use history in college and compare notes. 🤣

Great news - we no longer have to worry about Travis and Taylor.

There is a new more famous NFL couple

Oh Lord. The best response the Swifties had, and didn't use, was "It could be worse. It could be the Kardashians".

Great, now lets go through your drug use history in college and compare notes. 🤣
If your drug use causes you to be suspended from your job for a year then that is a problem. And make no mistake about it, that was his job, that is the only reason he was in college, if you listen to him on his podcast he admits he was not a legitimate student athlete.

If your drug use causes you to be suspended from your job for a year then that is a problem. And make no mistake about it, that was his job, that is the only reason he was in college, if you listen to him on his podcast he admits he was not a legitimate student athlete.
And how many issues has he had since then?

Now let's here about your drug use in college so we can rip you a new a-hole since you seem to be all for doing that to others.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
That was actually funny, good response!!!
Goodfellas GIF

Yeah, Cuz , you know I’m anti-Hamas.

Unlike the burnout

Last edited:
Reactions: GSGS
And how many issues has he had since then?

Now let's here about your drug use in college so we can rip you a new a-hole since you seem to be all for doing that to others.
A lot if you listen to his Coach Andy Reid, he stated the first 5 years he was on the roster was hell. He also had a relapse that his brother documented when he was rooming with his brother in his dorm so he could keep an eye on him. Wonder what type of drugs he was on at the podium today, incoherent and had to be held up by his teammates. Not my fault he is a gifted and talented player who is also a druggy and emotionally unstable.

A lot if you listen to his Coach Andy Reid, he stated the first 5 years he was on the roster was hell. He also had a relapse that his brother documented when he was rooming with his brother in his dorm so he could keep an eye on him. Wonder what type of drugs he was on at the podium today, incoherent and had to be held up by his teammates. Not my fault he is a gifted and talented player who is also a druggy and emotionally unstable.
Stop dodging the question and lay out your drug use in college. Considering how much you keep deflecting it's pretty substantive drug use that you're clearly embarrassed about. Otherwise you'd have easily answered the question.

Stop dodging the question and lay out your drug use in college. Considering how much you keep deflecting it's pretty substantive drug use that you're clearly embarrassed about. Otherwise you'd have easily answered the question.
That is a silly response, the topic of the thread is Kelce, nobody cares about me or even you. It is indisputable at this point that he is a drunken/drugged up mess with a lot of emotional issues.

I'm sure that means that you also dislike extremists of every un-religious persuasion.
Not really. It depends. I kinda like some of the extremists amongst the Founding Fathers, the extremists amongst the anti-slavery folks in the nineteenth century, some of the extremists who fought the Nazis in the Thirties and the Fourties.
What was it that Barry Goldwater famously said about extremism ?

That is a silly response, the topic of the thread is Kelce, nobody cares about me or even you. It is indisputable at this point that he is a drunken/drugged up mess with a lot of emotional issues.
Fairly indisputable that you're a weak keyboard warrior. The jealously being displayed is hysterical.

Are you one of the Swift stalkers? Would make sense given the level of hate and anger you're displaying towards the guy. You should talk to someone about your issues.

Not really. It depends. I kinda like some of the extremists amongst the Founding Fathers, the extremists amongst the anti-slavery folks in the nineteenth century, some of the extremists who fought the Nazis in the Thirties and the Fourties.
What was it that Barry Goldwater famously said about extremism ?
Basically, you're against extremism except for extremism you like.

Reactions: Ronnie_B
As you should know, I'm an atheist and as such dislike extremists of every religious persuasion.
No...I specifically spoke of RELIGIOUS extremists, which is somewhat explained by the fact that I'm an ATHEIST.
But otherwise...yeah...I like extremism that I like.

No...I specifically spoke of RELIGIOUS extremists, which is somewhat explained by the fact that I'm an ATHEIST.
But otherwise...yeah...I like extremism that I like.
I know you're an atheist. I was curious about whether your dislike of extremists is selective. The answer: it is.

Extremists that fought the Nazi's in the 30's and 40s? That's about 70% of the world's population.
Must have been because they bombed Pearl Harbor

I know you're an atheist. I was curious about whether your dislike of extremists is selective. The answer: it is.
Yes... my likes and dislikes are indeed selective.
I also think I'm really good at selecting.

Fairly indisputable that you're a weak keyboard warrior. The jealously being displayed is hysterical.

Are you one of the Swift stalkers? Would make sense given the level of hate and anger you're displaying towards the guy. You should talk to someone about your issues.
You are a bit of nut yourself. You jump to so many conclusions it makes a person downright dizzy. Who was even talking about Taylor Swift, but then you jump to stalking, too funny. Jealousy? I thought this was a sports board discussing a player, maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so, nope, I am pretty sure it is. You must be as loaded right now as your hero was today on the podium at the parade. Sleep it off my friend and peace brother.

Extremists that fought the Nazi's in the 30's and 40s? That's about 70% of the world's population.
Must have been because they bombed Pearl Harbor
Does fighting the Nazis make one an extremist? Perhaps it depends on how one defines extremism. But we are getting too political here; it's just that my curiosity was piqued by @Kbee3's statement that he opposed religious extremism.

Does fighting the Nazis make one an extremist? Perhaps it depends on how one defines extremism. But we are getting too political here; it's just that my curiosity was piqued by @Kbee3's statement that he opposed religious extremism.
Well I wasn't really shooting for curiosity piquing. But thanks.
I just post my opinions from time to time.

You are a bit of nut yourself. You jump to so many conclusions it makes a person downright dizzy. Who was even talking about Taylor Swift, but then you jump to stalking, too funny. Jealousy? I thought this was a sports board discussing a player, maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so, nope, I am pretty sure it is. You must be as loaded right now as your hero was today on the podium at the parade. Sleep it off my friend and peace brother.
Everyone’s on drugs but you…LOL

You wouldn’t be going after the guy so hard if you weren’t jealous of his success. It’s what haters do. They also don’t like to be called out on it either.

Sorry but linked article is Politico and the hive plans are articulated

"“It’s so close to the election, and we hope that there’s a message included to encourage folks, especially her fans, to go vote,” said Democratic Rep. Maxwell Frost, the first Gen Z member of Congress. “We need the help.”

Wow. Now that’s what I call a “psyop” (whatever a psyop is) led by the “hive” (whatever that is).

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT