ADVERTISEMENT

OT: KNICKS playoff thread Go NY Go NY GO

I have to say though, the atmosphere in there for these games is so incredible that just once you need to bite the bullet. Did it for Heat vs. Knicks (the famous Van Gundy hanging onto Zo’s leg game) and never regretted it. Now don’t ask me about the Patrick finger roll game vs. the Pacers. 😁
Oh we have been there before although many years ago since until the last couple of years it’s been a bit of a playoff drought. Just struck me that the demand must be very high right now given the premium pricing. If manhattan was more convenient I think the play is to get to msg about 15 minutes before tip and start looking for tickets on line. I will be monitoring that again this evening. It still won’t be cheap but a little more reasonable.

Oh we have been there before although many years ago since until the last couple of years it’s been a bit of a playoff drought. Just struck me that the demand must be very high right now given the premium pricing. If manhattan was more convenient I think the play is to get to msg about 15 minutes before tip and start looking for tickets on line. I will be monitoring that again this evening. It still won’t be cheap but a little more reasonable.
Yup. Affordable singles definitely pop up in good locations - doubles too. Beyond that is an issue.

I have to say though, the atmosphere in there for these games is so incredible that just once you need to bite the bullet. Did it for Heat vs. Knicks (the famous Van Gundy hanging onto Zo’s leg game) and never regretted it. Now don’t ask me about the Patrick finger roll game vs. the Pacers. 😁

Life long Nets fan who hates the Knicks.
Can't imagine a better NBA atmosphere than a packed MSG playoff game.
Must be electric.

New York Knicks Basketball GIF

Gave up 73 points in the first half and 48 in the second half. Quite a turnaround. I thought they looked tired in the first half but they turned it on once again in the second half.

Nice to be up 2-0 but now OG could be out. Precious was fine but OG was fantastic tonight before he got hurt.

At some point the attrition due to injury is going to catch up with them from a win loss perspective. Brunson listed as questionable for Game 3. If sitting him on Friday helps us win the war by losing the next battle I would consider doing that if a couple extra days makes a difference. I doubt that will happen under Thibs. This series is far from over.

Reactions: RUPete
Wild OT

The sneaker squeaking is driving me nuts

Is floor in Boston extra waxed ??

Holy crap it’s out of control distracting

At some point the attrition due to injury is going to catch up with them from a win loss perspective. Brunson listed as questionable for Game 3. If sitting him on Friday helps us win the war by losing the next battle I would consider doing that if a couple extra days makes a difference. I doubt that will happen under Thibs. This series is far from over.

Ya think? At this point so many injuries the next guys in the rotation will be from the GLeague.

Shake Milton & Alec Burks time 🏀🏀🏀🏀

Jericho Sims is going to have to play a few minutes now.

The Rock Shake GIF

IDK, if Brunson sits out, Thibs may play Hart at two positions for 96 minutes and his body may just give up. Giving Brunson the rest may not be worth what it ends up doing to the others!

Reactions: rufeelinit
If he’s questionable, just sit him. Doubt if they are going to win this game in Indiana without OG and Brunson at less than 100%. The wear and tear of playing and ultimately losing might not be worth it in the long run. If he says he’s 100%, then Brunson should play.

We have no idea if OG is coming back in this series. The Knicks probably have a good idea but I doubt they are going to fully disclose what they know. Given his injury history it is hard to be optimistic.

Pacers were only up 4 with 4-5 mins to go in a game in which Giannis and Dame sat and Portis was ejected 4 mins in.

Let them think it’s in the bag , pacers need to be up by. 10+ after 1 . Knicks just need to win game 4

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
Hanging in there. Only down 5 at half. Be nice if they would contest more of Halliburton’s shots. Nice half for Alec Burks. DDV very good as well. Brunson obviously not right but gutting it out.

Back to back plays. Grest defense by both teams.
Two bomb 3s that don't touch the rim.

NBA plays defense. The players are just so good offensively.

Unreal that Nemnahrd wins it, guy was a disaster most of second half and Pacer fans had to be freaking out that TJ wasn't in

Back to back plays. Grest defense by both teams.
Two bomb 3s that don't touch the rim.

NBA plays defense. The players are just so good offensively.
Well, Indiana's coach got the favorable calls he wanted. The worst defense in the league suddenly plays unbelievable defense or do they get some help... the league and officials. We are talking about a team that leads the league in committing the most fouls. The league will try to bury the two minute report.

I thought the Brunson decision on that last sequence down three was poor. They had 9 seconds and could have gotten a better shot than that. Tough loss. The opportunity to steal one was there. Missed a couple of FT's and gave up some second chances down the other end. Tonight I learned that I should not doubt their ability to compete regardless of the circumstances. I feel better about their chances to win this series than I did before the game.

The Knicks are a fun team to watch because they battle from beginning to the end of games.The margin for error is slim because of the injured players.Brunson is getting fouled on most possessions but in this game many fouls aren't called.This matchup looks like it will be a 7 game series with the home team winning the games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT