ADVERTISEMENT

OT: LaVar Ball

RocktheRac

Heisman Winner
Sep 10, 2001
Can this guy just go away? His big plan now is to have Lonzo not resign with the Lakers unless they sign his 2 brothers also. Using it as leverage. He says it's not about the money as they make more money off the court. Wants to complete the "Royal Flush" in LA.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Can this guy just go away? His big plan now is to have Lonzo not resign with the Lakers unless they sign his 2 brothers also. Using it as leverage. He says it's not about the money as they make more money off the court. Wants to complete the "Royal Flush" in LA.

No NBA team will sign all three Balls. If they try to hold teams to that, Lonzo will be headed overseas too.

Ok Lavar, Lonzo is obvious NBA level, Melo should Ascend to the NBA ranks, but would likely need to go thru the draft. How does he expect the lakers to draft melo?

The guy is insane and somehow his kids seem to be decent for the most part(international crime aside).

He needs to keep his dumbass out of their lives when it comes to their careers going forward or he will wreck them all.

Sociopath.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
child abuse..basically burning bridges left and right for them as they go forward

I think Lonzo is a talented player, but boy were they stupid for taking him over Tatum. At least they didn’t draft Fultz over Tatum though

I think Lonzo is a talented player, but boy were they stupid for taking him over Tatum. At least they didn’t draft Fultz over Tatum though

At least they didn't draft Fultz? Fultz is injured. I'm sure Embiid (all-star starter) and Ben Simmons (all-star worthy but passed over b/c he is a rookie) were bad picks too? If you would rather have Ball than Fultz, you're absolutely crazy.

At least they didn't draft Fultz? Fultz is injured. I'm sure Embiid (all-star starter) and Ben Simmons (all-star worthy but passed over b/c he is a rookie) were bad picks too? If you would rather have Ball than Fultz, you're absolutely crazy.
I compared Tatum to Fultz, but go ahead and put words in my mouth. And please don’t compare Simmons to Fultz. Simmons was exponentially better than everyone in his class

Fultz is more than just injured. His entire shot is broken and nobody knows what’s going on. Name a first overall pick that air balls from the paint?

Reactions: biazza38

Honestly, if he fell down an open elevator shaft, I would not miss him.

Would anybody care if the Balls and The Kardashians were, let's say, on a yacht (with nobody else) that got torpedoed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT