ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michigan / St John's

Disinformation on the court.
WE ARE NEW YORK’S TEAM

I thought Sewercuse was?

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I believe removing Hunter Dickinson as a lumbering big man, slowed down Michigan's wings and guards.

Michigan pretty much is a roster of 4* talents, so if they play their A game, you'll see a game like last night. Martell is an outstanding coach and I am somewhat surprised that Bryant's performance with Martellis son, wasn't given credit for a good plan vs RU.

Last edited:
I didn't realize he had heart surgery. I read up on it and it was a fairly serious procedure although cardiac surgeons do a lot of them these days and are experienced.

People never learn you can’t go by a small sample size. I’d argue Michigan is better with Martelli as coach. Let’s see what Howard does with them.
People don’t want Michigan to be good so they’re lying to themselves and saying they’re not.

I want their point guard
He killed us in the late home loss at the RAC but neutralized and shut him way down in the win at the BIg 10 tourney. He looks better but he hit a couple of dagger 3’s against us at the RAC . He is really quick so this is where J. Mike , Noah’s and to a lesser extent Derek ‘s quickness have to be on full display.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT