ADVERTISEMENT

OT: more pathetic - Giants Ben McAdoo

rucoe89

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
Despite pathetic performance by Rutgers, Ben McAdoo is front runner for garbage coaching. Can't believe this guy is a head coach. Offensive genius my @$$. Another garbage selection by Jerry Reese, who should've been fired 3 years ago.

Despite pathetic performance by Rutgers, Ben McAdoo is front runner for garbage coaching. Can't believe this guy is a head coach. Offensive genius my @$$. Another garbage selection by Jerry Reese, who should've been fired 3 years ago.

He's terrible

Yeah I tend to agree. I'm not even sure I know what the game plan is. Just looks like they line up on O with no idea what they're trying to do.

Was hoping for the Giants to give me a lift after yesterday but looks like that's not in the cards.

Yeah I tend to agree. I'm not even sure I know what the game plan is. Just looks like they line up on O with no idea what they're trying to do.

Was hoping for the Giants to give me a lift after yesterday but looks like that's not in the cards.
None. Predicable play calling, mediocre personnel after Beckham. Eli is past prime now and declining fast. On defense, Apple is showing he is not first round material. LBs are slow, though Goodson looks promising.

Career 11-5 coach.

Reactions: TreyA
Team won 11 games last year.
That the offensive line sucks is not mcadoo's fault. It's on the gm, who won two Super Bowls. So not sure what to tell you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT