ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mr. Fuji dies at age of 82

R.I.P. Mr. Fuji. Watched him many times on Channel 9 back in the day. Another piece of childhood laid to rest.

Reactions: jerzey devil
My little sister took the salt in the eyes because of Fugi
That stinks, hopefully she recovered ok, or sued the shit out of the wed.

do the security folks at the arena help out or anything? I always wondered when the fans outside the ring were harmed or lost their chair how the arena responded?

At one point. He was also managed by the Grand Wizard and Captain Lou Albano at various times,

He also might be the worst manager in pro wrestling history.

A friend had a 45 recording back in the day of Classy Freddie Blasie doing two songs:
"Blasie, King of men" and "He's a pencil-necked geek with no physique."

I read that as Shore might have been the one who threw the salt. You know, getting a little carried away after a Saturday morning in front of the tube.
got it, emulating Fuji, not actually happening... Must have been a little drunk or something

My brother walks with a limp after pretending to be Greg "the hammer" valentine (figure 4 leg lock)

"Proud NJ Sports Fan" My favorite managers in order were:

Bobby The Brian Hennan - "Win if you can, Lose if you must, but always Cheat, just don't get caught"
Classy Freddy Blassie - everyone is a pencil neck geek
Mr Fuji - salt in the eyes... cane to the head.
Jimmy Hart - yells at you you through a microphone even if he is standing right in front of you

Captain Lou Albano !!!!!

Loved Captain Lou. He lived in Westchester, NY. We used to see him drinking at the local bar. I would love it when I saw him. My wife could never figure out why. Unfortunately, he never had any rubber bands stuck to his face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT