ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MY post gets moved WHY

imbazza2

Junior
Jul 9, 2009
You let people discuss wedding disputes on the football board but you boot my post off when sports facts relevant to our future. Just because I make some statement which mostly true as it will add discussion and activity you move it to the BB dead zone. Well here it
RU next head coach is Stony Brook own Steve Pikiell per Kentucky media
But you must go over to the BB site to see stats and facts why we are getting him

Last edited:
The mods have been cleaning up bball posts, merging threads, etc for a couple days now. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Reactions: valkabit and MozRU
It is not me but the information. You would think with the profound effect on our future and repeated by Kentucky media they would let it ride. as 90% of the Rutgers fan base is here.

It is not me but the information. You would think with the profound effect on our future and repeated by Kentucky media they would let it ride. as 90% of the Rutgers fan base is here.

People have been making it over the BB board the past week. It is just easier to have things in the right place.

You let people discuss wedding disputes on the football board but you boot my post off when sports facts relevant to our future. Just because I make some statement which mostly true as it will add discussion and activity you move it to the BB dead zone. Well here it
But you must go over to the BB site to see stats

If we had a Wedding Disputes board it would have been moved there.

Reactions: valkabit
Because you posted the same topic in both forums you hack.

How much attention do you want? Answer the question.

I posted here first as I found the news important. I came back to the FB site later to see if the news was confirmed or denied. It was gone? I never go to the BB site until today as this breaking news should make many here happy that the search is over and we have a solid coach coming .
Mo I an just excited when friends called me last night with the news here in Lexington. I thought by this morning it would be old news. so yes I did post again so folks will know.
I am frack'n happy that Hurley and Williams did not make the final cut. they were just jersey related names not performers.
In truth I only care about BB as it reflects on the FB program having a respectable coach is all I care about.
I don't do this $hit for attention I come here for news and when I have something profound I share maybe too much so if double post upsets u,, it is excitement not attention

I'm just getting up to speed on this.

First off, we're trying to keep the basketball coaching search news centered on the Men's Basketball Board (and the RT).
Second, we try to avoid having competing threads on the same subject on different boards.
Third, you put the same thread on 2 boards, which is even worse as far as keeping the conversation consolidated. I've seen instances of this where people feel they need to go to both thread instances to reply.
Fourth, as mentioned, if you start the thread here it will get moved to the MBB Board eventually, but we will leave a redirect for a time so that people can get to the thread and follow/participate in the conversation.
Lastly, if you have an issue like this, contact John O. or one of the moderators. If this is an issue, we'll raise it among ourselves so we that can work towards a solution.

Reactions: valkabit
I'm just getting up to speed on this.

First off, we're trying to keep the basketball coaching search news centered on the Men's Basketball Board (and the RT).
Second, we try to avoid having competing threads on the same subject on different boards.
Third, you put the same thread on 2 boards, which is even worse as far as keeping the conversation consolidated. I've seen instances of this where people feel they need to go to both thread instances to reply.
Fourth, as mentioned, if you start the thread here it will get moved to the MBB Board eventually, but we will leave a redirect for a time so that people can get to the thread and follow/participate in the conversation.
Lastly, if you have an issue like this, contact John O. or one of the moderators. If this is an issue, we'll raise it among ourselves so we that can work towards a solution.

There's absolutely NOTHING going on now on the football board. Anyone bothering to move something to another board is just looking for something to do.

There's absolutely NOTHING going on now on the football board. Anyone bothering to move something to another board is just looking for something to do.
There is also nothing wrong with having a bb thread on the bb board. Anyone complaining about things being moved to where they belong is just looking for something to complain about.

Scarlet nation is NOT a democracy...whomever ru s it can do whatever they want with posts!

Yes thank you SN is not democratic at all. When I have a scoop they want to bury it sad state for a sports blog
But I told you so here first even as hard as the monitor tried to make it

OT stuff almost never gets moved to the OT board.

I guess you know who goes crying to the mods whenever any other RUTGERS sports is discussed here to help his Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, other non-Rutgers sports are fine to discuss somehow.

Bball is not as important as a weather thread. Especially when we are recovering from such a big snow storm....oh wait, nevermind

Reactions: bac2therac
Bball is not as important as a weather thread. Especially when we are recovering from such a big snow storm....oh wait, nevermind

Yeah there's still a trace of snow on my deck that hasn't melted yet. What am I to do? I only have enough milk and bread to last till maybe Thursday.

And what about the children? What do we tell them?

Yeah there's still a trace of snow on my deck that hasn't melted yet. What am I to do? I only have enough milk and bread to last till maybe Thursday.

Hey, I'll swing by and drop off some extra we have. No worries!

The Rock salt at my train station was an 1-2 inches...the grass had a slight coating.

We got 1-2 inches of rock salt and no snow...lol. Guess they needed to dump what they had left
The bad news for you is the grass won't grow. The great news is you won't have to mow the the lawn when it's hot as hell in August[banana]

But you must go over to the BB site to see stats and facts why we are getting him
Was the post as clear as this one? If so, it really didn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT