ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2023 Philadelphia Phillies Season And Post Season Thread

kimbrels on the mound

Sad Happy Hour GIF

• Haha
Reactions: RUScrew85
Not as close as it looked.
One bad pitch,one errant throw.
Still,more small ball should be played with men on base.

all 3 arenas/stadiums will have events going on at once tonight.. Phillies, Flyers and a soccer match at the Linc... Traffic should be fun
Took me an hour to go from 1 mile outside the stadium to a parking lot when I went to the Eagles home opener and it was just them playing.

All the beat writers/people going to the game are saying it's been a mess since 3:30

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
Merrill Kelly said the Phillies fans aren't the loudest. Throwing meatballs to Schwarber isn't best way to quiet them down.

I know chicks dig the long ball but that inning doesn't happen without Stott winning the matchup vs the lefty they brought in.

I still think that Hoskins should be activated in the next round as Montgomery looks tough and Perez is also there-not even to mention Eovaldi.

Last edited:
Baseball may never again see this display of postseason power.
Before June,I complained that a lack of power would see this team home for the playoffs.
Still,it wasn't until August that the show began.

Arizona's hockey team got shut out as well tonight with the Islanders beating them 1-0 at UBS.

I still think that Hoskins should be activated in the next round as Montgomery looks tough and Perez is also there-not even to mention Eovaldi.
Where do you play him? I'd hate to see any line up that puts Schwarber on the field. Maybe you have him pinch hit late for Rojas, but who knows how his bat is not facing real pitching all year.

What an offensive show last night. Long ball and especially the small ball - love it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT