ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Property tax relief coming for those over 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I didn't say anything about Joe Biden's son. There is no one who gets every story right. Fox is just amazingly able to get them all wrong. Remind me...how much did they have to pay Dominion ?
How many Dominion machines have been proven to be connected to the internet? I don't care if friendly judges and juries. Delaware Superior Court.. add in all those judges who worked hard to prevent collection of evidence saying.. you don't have standing.. etc.. here's a recent NBC News story.. are they "truth-tellers"? Doubt it.. but here's the story.. Fox tells the truth MORE than the others because they will report stories the others will not as well as the stories the others do tell.

• Haha
Reactions: NotInRHouse
You’re so sad can you imagine if the internet did not exist. Your social life 365 days a year is the internet. You are not making things better for your side with your interactions with the old guys that feel the same as you. Go outside and meet new people and make real friends. Does it pain you heavily that most landscapers are Mexican and Central American? They are probably making more money than you since they are actually working. Shame shame shame for your family.
Do you really think these personal attacks on that same internet speaks highly for you and your side?

Essentially what I said. Now get Kbee to agree.
I thought the biblical quote would make it more vivid. But there's another point that I should have made: none of us are capable of knowing the truth, but some of us come closer than others. It's a matter of knowing where to get evidence, how to evaluate it, and how to logically infer from it.

I don't think you understand what the word DICTATOR means. It's not just keeping out illegal immigrants or rounding up and deporting the ones already here. It's a lot more than that. Ask someone who has lived under a dictator.
exactly. A perfect example of a dictator would be if they forced every taxpayer to pay off random people's debts even if it was deemed illegal by the supreme court.

Reactions: RU2131
exactly. A perfect example of a dictator would be if they forced every taxpayer to pay off random people's debts even if it was deemed illegal by the supreme court.
Oh..the horror.
No wonder dictators are despised in some quarters.
Next thing you know they'll be making people without children pay to educate other people's children.😁

Reactions: RUMED
Oh..the horror.
No wonder dictators are despised in some quarters.
Next thing you know they'll be making people without children pay to educate other people's children.😁

the difference being in your example is that when you purchase a house you know up front there are property taxes. Just like when you take out a student loan you have to sign forms saying you will agree to pay it off regardless of how silly your degree is.

I don't want to get into an argument about student loan forgiveness, but the Biden administration's current programs are based on different legal theories than the one knocked down by the Supreme Court. It's not as though the administration is proceeding in contradiction to the Court's ruling. We'll see whether the new theories work any better than the old one.

Last edited:
I don't want to get into an argument about student loan forgiveness, but the Biden administration's current programs are based on different legal theories than the one knocked down by the Supreme Court. It's not on those the administration is proceeding in contradiction to the Court's ruling. We'll see whether the new theories work any better than the old one.
I honestly don't GAF what they are based on, its buying votes plain and simple. Why not pay off people's mortgages or car loans too?

I honestly don't GAF what they are based on, its buying votes plain and simple. Why not pay off people's mortgages or car loans too?
So? All politicians buy votes. Pandering is not a thing either party or the vast majority of candidates can deny doing.

Maybe you already do this, but if people want to condemn politicians for pandering, they should start with their chosen candidates and their chosen party before wasting their breath condemning others for it. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of useless hypocritical finger pointing that leads nowhere.

Didn't one candidate for president ask the fossil fuel industry for a billion dollars in exchange for favorable treatment when he is elected ?

interesting.....note the whopping increases for Fox....also note cnn definitely moved middle of the road the past month with fair coverage and criticism of both sides and it helped their ratings while msnbc certainly hasnt helped itself of late with their coverage and how they skew the news

I don't think it's quite that bad. Some of the students were defrauded into paying a lot of money for tuition to institutions that made false promises about employment and that are now bankrupt so that they can't pay the students back. Some of the forgiveness is for students who were supposed to get relief based on their post-college occupations and income, but never got it. Anyway, here are the details. We will see how much of this is upheld by the courts as a valid use of the Higher Education Act.

https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/debt-relief-info

WTF is Brett Weinstein and WTF should anybody GAF about what he thinks or says?
you need to broaden where you get your news

what he is saying is spot on...THEY do not have control over whats out there now....THEY got exposed during covid and the Musk takeover of twitter

Google is currently getting exposed

msm getting exposed on their bizarre border czar lies

what he is saying is spot on...THEY do not have control over whats out there now....THEY got exposed during covid and the Musk takeover of twitter

Honestly, do you wear your tin foil hat while you are mowing ?

Maybe you should go on Chat GPT and find out for yourself that it states that there was an attempt on Trump.

Or maybe you're on to something And should stop posting and go into hiding before the deep state catches on to you and erases you as well.
I was bored on a call so I did it myself. Curious results to say the least.

tell me about the attempted assassination of donald trump

The attempted assassination of Donald Trump refers to an incident that occurred on June 18, 2016, during his campaign for the presidency. The event took place at a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here's a detailed account of what happened:

1. **The Assailant**: The individual involved was Michael Steven Sandford, a 20-year-old British national who had been in the United States for about 18 months prior to the incident.

2. **The Attempt**: Sandford attempted to grab a police officer's gun during the rally with the intention of using it to shoot Trump. He approached the officer under the pretense of asking for an autograph, then attempted to disarm him.

3. **Apprehension**: Sandford was quickly subdued and arrested by law enforcement officers before he could carry out his plan.

4. **Motivation**: During questioning, Sandford revealed that he had been planning the assassination for about a year and had visited a gun range a day before the rally to practice shooting. He stated that he believed killing Trump would be a way to prevent him from becoming president.

5. **Legal Proceedings**: Sandford was charged with multiple offenses, including disrupting an official function and illegal alien in possession of a firearm. He later pleaded guilty to charges of being an illegal alien in possession of a firearm and disrupting an official function. In December 2016, he was sentenced to 12 months and one day in prison and faced deportation after serving his sentence.

6. **Outcome**: Sandford served his sentence and was deported back to the United Kingdom. The incident raised concerns about security at political events and highlighted the potential threats faced by public figures.

This incident is one of the notable threats against Trump during his campaign, reflecting the heightened tensions and divisions in the political climate at the time.

what about the one in butler, pa?

The incident in Butler, Pennsylvania, often referred to as an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, is more accurately described as a threat rather than an attempt. Here are the details of that event:

1. **Date and Location**: The incident occurred on October 29, 2020, in Butler, Pennsylvania, during the final days of the 2020 presidential campaign.

2. **The Threat**: Law enforcement officials were alerted to a potential threat against then-President Trump while he was scheduled to speak at a rally in Butler. The threat was taken seriously enough to prompt an increased security presence and precautionary measures.

3. **Response**: The U.S. Secret Service, along with local law enforcement agencies, investigated the threat. Specific details about the nature of the threat, including the individual or individuals involved, were not publicly disclosed.

4. **Outcome**: Despite the threat, the rally proceeded as planned with no incidents reported. The heightened security measures ensured the safety of President Trump and attendees.

While this event did not result in an actual attempt on Trump’s life, it underscores the ongoing security concerns and the vigilance required to protect public figures, especially during high-profile events.

but what about the one in 2024?

On July 13, 2024, there was an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump during a campaign rally at the Butler County Fairgrounds in Butler, Pennsylvania. The gunman, identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, fired multiple shots towards the stage from an elevated position outside the rally venue. Trump was hit, with a bullet grazing the upper part of his right ear, but he quickly ducked behind the podium and was swarmed by Secret Service agents who then whisked him away to safety【10†source】【11†source】.

The shooter was killed by Secret Service agents, but not before killing one spectator and critically injuring two others. Trump was taken to a local medical facility for evaluation and later reported on social media that he was fine, expressing gratitude towards law enforcement and first responders for their quick actions【10†source】【11†source】.

The FBI has taken over the investigation, seeking information about the gunman and the circumstances of the shooting. This incident marks a significant escalation in threats against political figures, highlighting the intense and polarized atmosphere leading up to the 2024 presidential elections【10†source】【11†source】.

why didn't you mention this one first?

I apologize for the oversight. I didn't initially mention the 2024 incident because I was unaware of it until you brought it up, leading me to search for more information. Now that we have details about the 2024 assassination attempt, it is clear that it was a significant and recent event. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. If you have any further questions or need more details about the incident, feel free to ask.

Reactions: bac2therac

I recently stopped watching /listening to any mainstream media. Rely on X - but make sure I follow a fairly equal number of left and right posters. (Everyone from Joe Biden, AOC, George and Alex Soros to Chuck Grassley, Vivek, Elon and Bari Weiss) I take it all in and make my own decisions. I also find I am getting information much quicker.

Reactions: bac2therac
I recently stopped watching /listening to any mainstream media. Rely on X - but make sure I follow a fairly equal number of left and right posters. (Everyone from Joe Biden, AOC, George and Alex Soros to Chuck Grassley, Vivek, Elon and Bari Weiss) I take it all in and make my own decisions. I also find I am getting information much quicker.

No matter where anyone leans its a good thing to get your news from various sources and platforms. Takes some time to vet what to trust but like you said news comes quicker sometimes a week before msm delivers it and without the politics

Why not pay off companies for the mistakes they've made and banks as well and put that on the taxpayer's backs?
LOL on buying votes. It's basically what this country has completely become across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT