ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Property tax relief coming for those over 65

I think Trump goes off script on occasion. Read that a lot of the last half of his acceptance speech was.
But it's hard to know for sure. The same when Trump says something that is manifestly untrue -- does he believe what he is saying or is he trying to deceive? The mainstream media assumes he knows that what he is saying is untrue, but that may not be the case a lot of the time.

Even he is just going off script or saying something wrong that he believes is true -- that can be a big problem for someone in a leadership position.

Apologies if I've crossed the line to what should be on the CE board.

But it's hard to know for sure. The same when Trump says something that is manifestly untrue -- does he believe what he is saying or is he trying to deceive? The mainstream media assumes he knows that what he is saying is untrue, but that may not be the case a lot of the time.

Even he is just going off script or saying something wrong that he believes is true -- that can be a big problem for someone in a leadership position.

Apologies if I've crossed the line to what should be on the CE board.

The non-Fox mainstream media assumes whatever is most negative. Fox the opposite. The most unbiased is the WSJ front pages. Hell, even their editorial page is better than MSNBC and Fox as they will criticize everybody. No worship.

The non-Fox mainstream media assumes whatever is most negative. Fox the opposite.
I find it impossible to take seriously the intelligence of anyone who would take Fox seriously.
Didn't their own people pretty much admit that in the Dominion case ?

I find it impossible to take seriously the intelligence of anyone who would take Fox seriously.
Didn't their own people pretty much admit that in the Dominion case ?
Not only in that case but in a Tucker Carlson defamation case. They argued successfully that no one really thinks Tucker is telling the truth. We all know he is a clown.

Not only in that case but in a Tucker Carlson defamation case. They argued successfully that no one really thinks Tucker is telling the truth. We all know he is a clown.
The argument was not successful. That's why Fox paid so much to settle with Dominion. Carlson got fired later for that and for creating an abusive work environment.

Fox is full of clowns and dopes that will say anything for a paycheck.
Who could ever take Hannity seriously ? Or Ingraham ?

Fox is full of clowns and dopes that will say anything for a paycheck.
Who could ever take Hannity seriously ? Or Ingraham ?
Well
You have the other stations that pushed
Trump/ Russia collusion
That
Hunter laptop was Russian propaganda

Today they say Harris was not given the task of fixing the border, while there is news report after news report that she was given the assignment

And no, you don’t have to actually use the word czar, but she was assigned the task

Not to mention they now say she did not tell people to donate for the defense of Minnesota criminals, while all you have to do is look at her social page

Bottom line, they are all full of it

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
Well
Trump/ Russia collusion
That

Today they say Harris was not given the task of fixing the border, while there is news report after news report that she was given the assignment

And no, you don’t have to actually use the word czar, but she was assigned the task

Not to mention they now say she did not tell people to donate for the defense of Minnesota criminals, while all you have to do is look at her social page

Disappointed that the responses ignored half of what I pointed out. Expected for some but not others. But it's as true as the half they highlight.

Well
Trump/ Russia collusion
That

Only one inspired a mob to a last-ditch attempt to prevent the certification of the 2020 election by storming Congress, assaulting police officers, and hunting down members of Congress and the vice president. He should be in jail instead of campaigning for the highest office of the country he betrayed. Right next to the other traitors.

I think for your "we", inclusion is more than a bit embarrassing.
The we was in terms of the attorney’s defense. The claim was everyone knew Tucker was not a serious truth telling news person and was not expected to be reporting truthfully

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT