ADVERTISEMENT

OT: soccer training for kids

UMRU

All Conference
Sep 19, 2006
Anybody know a good goalkeeper trainer in the Somerset County area other than Blodgett?

(Yes, my obsession with youth sports is crushing the world and this is how I am reliving my youth through my kids and I should save my money for a family vacation and my kid is over scheduled and specializing on one sport is evil and it was much better the way we used to do sports when we were kids. I can't really say you are wrong, but at least now you don't need to post any of that. Thank you and cheers!)
[cheers]

You forgot to mention that you should sell the kid and spend the funds on RU season tix, hookers and blow. So I had to post it.

Red Bull's also has solid goalie training but now sure how it works as far as private or camps etc

Does Mike Romeo still run keeper training in central NJ? If so check him out. I played in goal in HS and some college and Mike is great with kids of all skill levels.

Last edited:
Does Mike Romeo still run keeper training in central NJ? If so check him out. I played in goal in HS and some college and Mike is great with kids of all skill levels.

I think he directs ExtremeKeepers as well as working as an assistant coach for RU. Great idea - thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT