ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Steve DiMartino Says Up To 2 Inches of Snow By Monday Morning!

I looked at the site and it says that "most locations will remain dry." In addition, NY, NJ and PA are a big area, and the "forecast" does not specify where the precipitation is supposed to be.

First off Steve D is a tool and there is already a thread on this...basicall nothing south of Trenton...maybe a coating to half inch i95 central jersey to nyc corridor and those usual suspects to the north and west have greater potential of seeing an inch

First off Steve D is a tool and there is already a thread on this...basicall nothing south of Trenton...maybe a coating to half inch i95 central jersey to nyc corridor and those usual suspects to the north and west have greater potential of seeing an inch

Thank you!

Only 1 inch or so up here in the great northwest ? So I can still plan on grilling for the near future. Looking to grill some ribs maybe next weekend.

I'll repeat my post from the Hawaii snow thread, where you posted the same thing...

Please, there are no warnings for us (warnings mean 6" or more of snow are imminent) and there will not be any. Nobody reputable is forecasting 2", especially for anywhere near the I-95 corridor. Could some places above 1000 feet in NW NJ/NE PA/upstate NY get 2"? Sure, but that's irrelevant. And could the forecast change to 2" for the I-95 corridor? Possible, but highly unlikely. Martino is practicing classic "click-bait" marketing, posting misleading headlines and hoping people sign up for his premium service.

StormTotalSnowWeb.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT