ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stock and Investment Talk

My eyes see that we have reached fairly strong resistance for both stocks. CAVA may top around $128-129 and PLTR around $42-43.
I’m looking to CMG’s meteoric performance over the past few years and bought Cava, SweetGreens, and more Chipotle. There seems to be an entire generation that’s not interested in fine dining or fast food. So these fast casual stocks sit right in the sweet spot. At least that’s my theory. I also like(d) ShakeShack but lost money on it years ago mainly due to lack of patience and missed the big run. Although I do think the burger market is more challenging than Mediterranean and salad niches.

I’m looking to CMG’s meteoric performance over the past few years and bought Cava, SweetGreens, and more Chipotle. There seems to be an entire generation that’s not interested in fine dining or fast food. So these fast casual stocks sit right in the sweet spot. At least that’s my theory. I also like(d) ShakeShack but lost money on it years ago mainly due to lack of patience and missed the big run. Although I do think the burger market is more challenging than Mediterranean and salad niches.
Its refreshing to see a poster post his losses as honestly as his gains. Sorry for your losses but thanks for keeping it real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT