ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stock and Investment Talk

If it's only on X, then I will have to wait as well.
As for SNAP, if it really shoots up I may sell and then try to buy the next dip. However, I am viewing the position as a dark horse turnaround play. So maybe a legit hold. I assume/hope/pray that they will figure out how to better monetize the platform. My little one and all her damn friends live on SNAP.

Started about 45 minutes late. About 3 million people watching on X at its peak. Highlights…
• Sounds like it will be called the Cyber Taxi. It looks like a smoother edged Cybertruck.
• Demo model had two seats
• Production to begin in 2026
• Cost < $30k, high volume production
• He expects fully unsupervised autonomous driving to be rolled out in California and Texas in 2025, allowing for the cyber taxi platform to be used with current model vehicles for the time being

Reactions: RU-05
If it's only on X, then I will have to wait as well.
As for SNAP, if it really shoots up I may sell and then try to buy the next dip. However, I am viewing the position as a dark horse turnaround play. So maybe a legit hold. I assume/hope/pray that they will figure out how to better monetize the platform. My little one and all her damn friends live on SNAP.
So I'm watching something now on Youtube.

Dancing robots. And an autonomous bus/van type thing.

It's late so I'm not going to watch much more. Not sure if we get to details in regards to timelines.

Edit, I see now Chris has already posted these details.

Some robot bartenders too, but it's not actually serving anyone? Starts waving randomly.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT