ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stupid Cupid. Random Love/Anti-Love songs. Let's have OT fun..

No one posted this song? What the heck guys... Who doesn't love the Cure?! Lol
If I'm going with the Cure, it has to be Just Like Heaven, because it came out right around when I met my future wife at the Melody and it became one of our faves, as well as one of our three wedding songs. The other two were E=mc2 by BAD (first song we danced to that night at the Melody) and Unbearable by the Wonder Stuff, because we love the song and it just seemed like a good goof for a wedding song, with the lyric: "I didn't like you very much when I met you (repeated twice more) and now I like you even less."

Reactions: Jm0513
If I'm going with the Cure, it has to be Just Like Heaven, because it came out right around when I met my future wife at the Melody and it became one of our faves, as well as one of our three wedding songs. The other two were E=mc2 by BAD (first song we danced to that night at the Melody) and Unbearable by the Wonder Stuff, because we love the song and it just seemed like a good goof for a wedding song, with the lyric: "I didn't like you very much when I met you (repeated twice more) and now I like you even less."

Favorite Cure song is Apart and Trust

Last edited:
Reactions: RU848789
This is a better song called Photograph!

Marty Balin - NICE! Many people have forgotten about that song.

I am really big on soft rock from the 70s although that one I think was 81...i love that the 70s bands were some of the first to make vids and keep themselves relevant for a few more years...Kansas, America, Jefferson Starship

Reactions: Jm0513

I am really big on soft rock from the 70s although that one I think was 81...i love that the 70s bands were some of the first to make vids and keep themselves relevant for a few more years...Kansas, America, Jefferson Starship
How about this one?

He had another one called "Steal Away"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT