ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three men frozen in the backyard after KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going down the twisted rabbit hole as usual.
Some people cherish the Oklahoma crime rate because they like think its red hat guys popping each other off.
The truth is that indian reservations (40% of Oklahoma) are full of violent crimes.
Most broken economic areas will have more crime, addiction etc
There are some criminals who commit crimes off the reservation and then run to them after the crime, and declare that as aboriginal Americans they are under different enforcement.
For a college oriented board its crazy how so many people struggle with any facts on any issue.
Say the sky is blue and cadres will descend on you talking about prisms and the blue color is just ilusion
Rabbit hole? What's up with that doc? 😃

I haven't said a single word about "red hats", "prisms" or "blue collar". I'm not the one pointing fingers at groups of people based on ethnicity. And I'm not interesting in anybody's finger-pointing narratives.

I don't know why NJG felt it necessary to dredge up a homicide from however far back in this thread. I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to drag American Indians into the discussion. We're talking about some guys who froze to death, perhaps due to drug overdose. WTF does that have to do with Muslims or American Indians?

Two of the most lovable and logical posters have now blamed crime on Muslims and American Indians - Cant make this shit up
Hopefully you don't mean me. I'm not blaming anybody for anything in this thread.

I'm wondering why two posters felt it necessary to dredge up stuff about a Muslim guy and American Indians. I can't see the relevance to the thread topic.

Oklahoma was brought-up as a "very high crime state".
Of course I knew why - Indians on reservations
I looked up the murder statistics for Oklahoma.. I could only find 2020. Out of 287 murders, 32 American Indians were murdered. That is only 11%.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Hopefully you don't mean me. I'm not blaming anybody for anything in this thread.

I'm wondering why two posters felt it necessary to dredge up stuff about a Muslim guy and American Indians. I can't see the relevance to the thread topic.

The Muslim guy was brought up since he was involved in another case involving the lopping off of somebody’s head.

Previously in this thread, a separate poster, whom you have chosen not to mention, interjected another crime story involving a beheading.

So one beheading story naturally reminds some of another beheading story.

Reactions: newell138
I am merely showing how inaccurate Ashokan's theory is. Actually, crime in NYC in 2023 was down from 2022. Murders and shootings decreased.

Dude just stop it already with your fake stats.

We all know nyc has gotten way more violent - it’s outta control and degrading by the day. don’t be a stooge here please.

Ashokan doesn’t have a theory either , but would you be happier if he said per capita, the most crime is committed by Blacks in Oklahoma? Who cares about Oklahoma anyways.

Dude just stop it already with your fake stats.

We all know nyc has gotten way more violent - it’s outta control and degrading by the day. don’t be a stooge here please.

Ashokan doesn’t have a theory either , but would you be happier if he said per scouts the most crime is committed by Blacks in Oklahoma? Who cares about Oklahoma
Now you are being an asshole! Look up the statistics.

Oklahoma was brought-up as a "very high crime state".
Of course I knew why - Indians on reservations
@Knight Owl brought up a nutty dude that beheaded his dad in PA. He didn't feel it necessary to discuss anybody's ethnicity or religion.

@newell138 brought up another nutjob right here in NJ who beheaded his mom. No mention of religion or ethnicity.

@NewJerseyGuy then posted about a beheading in OK at some unspecified point in the past. He, for reasons known only to him, felt it important to note the killer's religion. Why mention religion? How is it relevant?

@NotInRHouse responded to my query about why NJG posted what he posted by saying there's lots of crime in OK. No mention of ethnicity or religion.

Then you came along and posted about American Indians committing lots of killings in OK. And once again, I asked what the point of mentioning that (the ethnicity) was? Were you offering counterpoint to NJG's religious reference? I don't get the relevance to the thread topic.

Does a person being killed by a Muslim or American Indian make that person more dead than when killed by someone of a different religion or ethnicity? Why bring it up?

You are forever complaining about all the terrible problems with the country, cultural things, political things, etc. Lately you've taken to saying we're all doomed in America.

So why are you so compelled to assess blame for violence in OK along ethnic lines but, when you point out all the problems with our country, you never exhibit the same compulsion to note the race, gender and religion of the people who, until very recently, have had a near-complete stranglehold on the nation's leadership?

Patterns of behavior, ash; they're inescapable.

The Muslim guy was brought up since he was involved in another case involving the lopping off of somebody’s head.

Previously in this thread, a separate poster, whom you have chosen not to mention, interjected another crime story involving a beheading.

I have too many chooches on ignore to know who you’re replying to but we didn’t hear about beheadings until ISIS became a thing.
The Mexican cartels are known for it too

Sorry, but this is not having a joint. Too many people just take way too many risks with this shit and think nothing will happen to them. Part of it certainly the youth factor, but just dumb.
Eventually fentanyl will reach the end of all the customers who are willing to risk their lives trying it and there will be no more customers.... and the world will be a better place.

@Knight Owl brought up a nutty dude that beheaded his dad in PA. He didn't feel it necessary to discuss anybody's ethnicity or religion.

@newell138 brought up another nutjob right here in NJ who beheaded his mom. No mention of religion or ethnicity.

@NewJerseyGuy then posted about a beheading in OK at some unspecified point in the past. He, for reasons known only to him, felt it important to note the killer's religion. Why mention religion? How is it relevant?

@NotInRHouse responded to my query about why NJG posted what he posted by saying there's lots of crime in OK. No mention of ethnicity or religion.

Then you came along and posted about American Indians committing lots of killings in OK. And once again, I asked what the point of mentioning that (the ethnicity) was? Were you offering counterpoint to NJG's religious reference? I don't get the relevance to the thread topic.

Does a person being killed by a Muslim or American Indian make that person more dead than when killed by someone of a different religion or ethnicity? Why bring it up?

You are forever complaining about all the terrible problems with the country, cultural things, political things, etc. Lately you've taken to saying we're all doomed in America.

So why are you so compelled to assess blame for violence in OK along ethnic lines but, when you point out all the problems with our country, you never exhibit the same compulsion to note the race, gender and religion of the people who, until very recently, have had a near-complete stranglehold on the nation's leadership?

With each thread that is posted going forward, please advise the board as to which topics may be discussed therein. This way we can be sure not to offend your delicate feelings.

Thanks.

Reactions: MulletCork

I totally understand bringing up a beheading. I fail to understand the relevance of noting the killer's religion. Nobody else but you and ash have felt it necessary to introduce religion or ethnicity.

When people introduce those things into a discussion that way, the implication is that the religion or the ethnicity are actually important factors in relation to the thread topic (frozen dudes, possibly from OD). But that's clearly untrue in this thread.

When irrelevantly introducing race, religion, gender to a discussion in a negative way, there are potential implications that result in collateral negative portrayal of lots of perfectly innocent individuals. You don't like it when people say stuff you view as negative portrayal of Christians. So why would do that to Muslims?

Reactions: Kbee3
With each thread that is posted going forward, please advise the board as to which topics may be discussed therein. This way we can be sure not to offend your delicate feelings.

Thanks.
Nice try but I never once told you what you can say. I merely asked you why you felt it necessary to point out the religion of the killer.

A question you continue to avoid answering. How is the killer's religion relevant? Why did you bring it up?

I totally understand bringing up a beheading. I fail to understand the relevance of noting the killer's religion. Nobody else but you and ash have felt it necessary to introduce religion or ethnicity.

When people introduce those things into a discussion that way, the implication is that the religion or the ethnicity are actually important factors in relation to the thread topic (frozen dudes, possibly from OD). But that's clearly untrue in this thread.

When irrelevantly introducing race, religion, gender to a discussion in a negative way, there are potential implications that result in collateral negative portrayal of lots of perfectly innocent individuals. You don't like it when people say stuff you view as negative portrayal of Christians. So why would do that to Muslims?

I believe your anger here is misplaced.

I propose that your anger should be directed at the Muslim fellow who lopped off the head of his coworker in Oklahoma because she refused to convert to Islam.

Rather than seething at me for bringing up the context of the prior beheading crime.

I am sorry for getting under your skin. I didn’t realize it would trigger you.

Now I have an agenda?

Are you starting to drift into the insanity herd with brg and NutHouse?

I tell it like it is bruh and you know it
cx c 6680960, member: 4138"]
Now I have an agenda?

Are you starting to drift into the insanity herd with brg and NutHouse?

I tell it like it is bruh and you know it
[/QUOTE]
You certainly have an agenda. Don't deny it bruh! All you ever do is criticize others.
--- Try listing facts.

Nice try but I never once told you what you can say. I merely asked you why you felt it necessary to point out the religion of the killer.

A question you continue to avoid answering. How is the killer's religion relevant? Why did you bring it up?

The other poster, who earlier brought up a beheading crime, offered the context surrounding that crime.

You did not complain.

Yet when I mentioned the context surrounding the Muslim head-lopping incident in Oklahoma, you continue to complain vociferously.

Weird.

I believe your anger here is misplaced.

I propose that your anger should be directed at the Muslim fellow who lopped off the head of his coworker in Oklahoma because she refused to convert to Islam.

Rather than seething at me for bringing up the context of the prior beheading crime.

I am sorry for getting under your skin. I didn’t realize it would trigger you.
Angry? Triggered? 🤣

It does indeed seem one of us is getting angry. 😉.

My only emotion here is curiosity as to why you keep bringing up the guy’s religion when it’s entirely irrelevant to the subject matter being discussed in this thread. You still haven’t explained why you’re so intent on that.

I also can’t help but note you haven’t asked anybody to be angry about all the other killings in OK. Or about the other two beheading that were brought up before you posted. What makes that one so special for you?

Are you angry every time someone is murdered?

Hate to disappoint, but I am not angry at any of the killers in question. There were over 18,000 homicides in the US in 2023. I think that’s sad, in an abstract way. But what good would me getting angry about it do anyone?

Reactions: rutgersdave
The other poster, who earlier brought up a beheading crime, offered the context surrounding that crime.

You did not complain.

Yet when I mentioned the context surrounding the Muslim head-lopping incident in Oklahoma, you continue to complain vociferously.

Weird.
Nobody else introduced ethnicity or religion. Only you and ash.

Can you explain that? Or are you going to once again attempt to deflect attention away from it. It’s a simple question. How is the religion of some past killer relevant to some frozen guys after the playoff game?

I don’t understand why you can’t answer the question. Here, look…

NJG: mildone, why don’t you mention the religion of the killers?
mildone: Happy to. Because it’s totally irrelevant.

See. Easy. Now you go:

mildone: NJG, why did you bring up the religion of some past killer?

<hint: try not deflecting this time>

Last edited:
Nobody else introduced ethnicity or religion. Only you and ash.

Can you explain that? Or are you going to once again attempt to deflect attention away from it. It’s a simple question. How is the religion of some past killer relevant to some frozen guys after the playoff game?

I don’t understand why you can’t answer the question. Here, look…

NJG: mildone, why don’t you mention the religion of the killers?
mildone: Happy to. Because it’s totally irrelevant.

See. Easy. Now you go:

mildone: NJG, why did you bring up the religion of some past killer?

<hint: try not deflecting this time>

Religion is the crux of the matter in the Muslim head-lopping incident. Was the motive.

To my knowledge, religion doesn’t seem to be the motive of the other head-lopping incidents. So those who posted about those incidents didn’t mention it.

Yet other potential motives were discussed, which for some reason did not trigger you as much.

Wow. Please take several deep breaths and try to enjoy your weekend.

You did not complain.

Weird.

Not weird at all. You both know exactly the meaning of the messages you post however nuanced they might be.

ps....I always thought you were at your best mongering muslim fear when you posted the Ramadan Terror Scorecard threads on the CE board.

You did not complain.

Weird.

I remember this, was a while ago

Not you but same two you are referring to…

Religion is the crux of the matter in the Muslim head-lopping incident. Was the motive.

To my knowledge, religion doesn’t seem to be the motive of the other head-lopping incidents. So those who posted about those incidents didn’t mention it.

Yet other potential motives were discussed, which for some reason did not trigger you as much.

Wow. Please take several deep breaths and try to enjoy your weekend.
Yes, religion was indeed relevant to that particular crime. But it was in no way relevant to anything posted in this thread up to that point (or since, except for by you).

Look, as mentioned by insanity just above, we both know exactly why you brought up religion in that case. So does anybody else who ever spent any time on the CE board in the past few years.

I'm actually more curious about why you're so shy about making your true views on Muslims known to the broader Rutgers community out here in the FB forum. Do you perhaps sense that such views might not be entirely welcome by most people?

You have a good weekend too. Remember, Jesus wants us to love one another.

Yes, religion was indeed relevant to that particular crime. But it was in no way relevant to anything posted in this thread up to that point (or since, except for by you).

Look, as mentioned by insanity just above, we both know exactly why you brought up religion in that case. So does anybody else who ever spent any time on the CE board in the past few years.

I'm actually more curious about why you're so shy about making your true views on Muslims known to the broader Rutgers community out here in the FB forum. Do you perhaps sense that such views might not be entirely welcome by most people?

You have a good weekend too. Remember, Jesus wants us to love one another.

Now here comes the crumbling of your ill-constructed points, marked by the inevitable personal attacks.

Same old, same old.

Hahaha.

I am merely showing how inaccurate Ashokan's theory is. Actually, crime in NYC in 2023 was down from 2022. Murders and shootings decreased.

Nobody savvy relies of gov states and media.
Many cops stopped responding to calls - the people stop making calls - then media yells "Less crime!"

There isn't less crime

"Last week, the NYPD issued a press release touting the 4.1% reduction in crime in November 2023 compared to November 2022.

But when you look at the numbers year to date, crime is down a statistically insignificant 0.77% this year compared to 2022, but it is a hefty 33.7% higher than it was in 2019, before bail reform and discovery reform trashed our criminal justice system.

While the NYPD notes that, overall, there were 866 fewer crimes in 2023 compared to 2022, there were almost 30,097 more felony crimes and 22,000 more petit larcenies and misdemeanor assaults in 2023 than there were in 2019.

While there were 405 fewer people shot this year than last year, 210 more people were shot in 2023 than in 2019 and 70 more were murdered.

The higher crime rates of 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 should not be the new standard by which the NYPD measures success.

New York City felony index crimes went down in 17 of the 20 years between 2000 and 2019. Crime went down every year from 2014 through 2019.

It was only after thousands of “non-violent” career criminals were released from city jails (pre-COVID) in early 2020 that crime began to rise.

By March 15, 2020, crime had risen 20%. It rose further when thousands of the more dangerous city inmates were released because of the COVID virus beginning in mid-March.

As a result of those releases, violent crime in the city began to rise, and by the end of 2020 murder was up 53% and the number of people shot soared 103% over 2019.

It is not being honest with New Yorkers to compare 2023 crime rates to 2022 crime rates.

Now here comes the crumbling of your ill-constructed points, marked by the inevitable personal attacks.

Same old, same old.

Hahaha.
What personal attack?

You're fully entitled to think what you want about Muslims. I'm haven't attacked you for it and won't. Gently teasing, absolutely. Attacking, nope.

Besides, you probably don't want to be calling out Muslim killers in one breath and then get all hypersensitive about being teased about it in the next. That'd be really lame.

Now go enjoy your weekend. Maybe give out some hugs to some Muslim people as penance for your sins.

Reactions: rutgersdave

Your virtue signals are acknowledged and recorded
You get a cookie

HVsQPXa.gif

Nobody savvy relies of gov states and media.

Wait wut? The government and media cannot be relied upon. But that bastion of purity in reporting, the NY Post, can? Hm... 🤣

Is okay. I get it. It's tough to craft a nutty narrative when not cherry picking information sources that support the narrative while simultaneously denouncing all sources that present opposing data.

I am confused about one thing, though. Is the NYP not part of "the media"?

The craziest thing about this story to me is that it was a worthless Week 18 game.

KC had already clinched #3 seed. Mahomes, Kelce were sitting out.
It was a complete throw away game.
Who gets together and rages during a game like that? They couldn't wait a week for the Wild Card game?

Reactions: newell138
Your virtue signals are acknowledged and recorded
So now virtuousness is bad? No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket. 😃

My bad. I apologize if I've interfered with your desire to post without virtue. I'm a very naughty boy.

Thanks for the cookie.

Reactions: Kbee3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT