ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UNC Scandal Update. . . 6th Level I Infraction Added?

He was called flood the dud for a reason . The guy couldn't even get a player's grade changed! And to top it off flood did this for barnwell ! Flood's a moron.

Had to protect his only 4 star. Sucks to say it, but true

Ignore the complainers. .... They're seriously in danger of losing critical academic accreditations.

From a purely academic perspective, this is far worse than what PSU did (which was the most heinous abuse of athletic power ever witnessed, but really wasn't about academics, per se) and I think even worse than what SMU did back in the 80s and they got the death penalty. Rest assured, if RU ever did something like this, I'd be right out in front with my pitchfork, calling for programs to be shut down.

The Big Domino, as it will one day be called.. The beginning of the end of the traditional university system. Some people are sick of seeing our "Universities", these places where we send our brightest, best people, be run like a circus.

The ncaa, some day, will decide the course of collegiate sports and the entire university system because of this scandal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT