ADVERTISEMENT

Pacheco visited a middle school in Vineland yesterday, where he taught students the “R-U” chant and

That’s freaking awesome. I like hiM more every day. He also played his best game vs Penn St. blocking was solid. Patience was great and we all know how explosive he is.

That's awesome. These are the kind of players needed at Rutgers. Not only good/solid players but who are also good ambassadors and go back to their hometowns to promote the brand. I'm not saying that others don't, but this is what is needed. Pacheco has to be a player favorite of many Rutgers fans. The adversity he has overcome and the way he approaches the game are very admirable. To see him go back to his roots and interact with the youngins' is icing on the cake for me.
Well done Isaiah!!!

Good job. But some parent will take offense to this and will be immediately frowned upon.

We need to publish an updated version of the Schiano Scarlet Knight book.

haha - I own that book from back in the day and never read it to my daughter because Greg had left...thanks for reminding me what’s old is new again.

That's awesome. These are the kind of players needed at Rutgers. Not only good/solid players but who are also good ambassadors and go back to their hometowns to promote the brand. I'm not saying that others don't, but this is what is needed. Pacheco has to be a player favorite of many Rutgers fans. The adversity he has overcome and the way he approaches the game are very admirable. To see him go back to his roots and interact with the youngins' is icing on the cake for me.
Well done Isaiah!!!
YEP! ASH picked a good one.

When the going gets tough, some guys buckle down and work harder. Others bail at the last second and transfer to VTech. Gotta love IP.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
lol. The Scarlet Knights youth program.

This needs to be an ongoing thing going forward

Where I grew up in Highland Park, the Middle School is attached to the HS and makes use of things like the auditorium, etc. One day in the spring of 2005, my junior year, I see Tiquan Underwood hanging out outside the auditorium, talking with a fellow HPHS student and member of this board - Tiquan was there to talk to the middle school students about the program, the upcoming 2006 season, hand out posters, etc. Got to speak with him for a few minutes about how excited I was for next year and I remember him saying, appreciating the sentiment, how "yeah, we'll be pretty good watch out". Was pretty cool. And a scene that I'm sure was happening across the state, and good to see happening again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT