ADVERTISEMENT

Photo of Member's Wife on OSU TOS

198hamilton

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2008
In a thread entitled Rutgahs goyls. I've seen the pic before. She is making a muscle with her right arm. Is this Bac's wife. Thought whoever it was would get a kick out of it. It's on page 2. Didn't think I should post a link to TOS.

Two things:

Why is that scrumptious tidbit with the gigantic belly piercing always on every display of "Rutgers girls"? That chick is probably in her mid to late 30's by now.

That cheerleader below the "member's wife" is the hottest cheerleader we have ever had, as far as I am concerned.

And a question:

Who is the asian chick? The one labeled "Alicia - Rutgers grad".

Scrumptious tidbit? Wow.

Two things:

Why is that scrumptious tidbit with the gigantic belly piercing always on every display of "Rutgers girls"? That chick is probably in her mid to late 30's by now.

That cheerleader below the "member's wife" is the hottest cheerleader we have ever had, as far as I am concerned.

And a question:

I have no idea where the pictures are but I am assuming I know what cheerleader you are talking about.

And angry much about belly piercings?

Well, I didn't mean to be that harsh, it just bothers me that she is defaulted as the "Rutgers girl." and has been for a really long time. 27 surprises me. I thought that picture was from the 2006 season.

I retract my slanderous comments. I do not know her.

PS - Nothing against belly piercing...see the chick on the bottom of page 2.

Two things:

And a question:

I nearly always like your posts (which is saying something because I dislike more posts than I like in general), but you sound like a real a-hole in this one.

Read you walking it back, so disregard (although I'd edit the original post since it was way over the top and breaks at least one rule).

Well, I didn't mean to be that harsh, it just bothers me that she is defaulted as the "Rutgers girl." and has been for a really long time. 27 surprises me. I thought that picture was from the 2006 season.

Find it more disturbing that these are the first three images for a Google image search of "Rutgers fan":
rutgers-fan.gif

rutgersfinger.jpg

rutgers-scarlet-knights-fan-cheers-before-the-game-with-the-kansas-picture-id72898793

Anybody know this guy?

She was a freshmen in 2006.

Cassie, class of 2016, is my favorite. You're welcome.

http://cheerheaven.blogspot.com/2015/07/rutgers-dancer-cassie-is-going-to-dance.html

I actually interviewed/hired a dancer from the 2011 team (Kat), as an intern (I hire interns for the Company, so she didn't work in my area, so don't start thinking there was anything inappropriate, lol) - beautiful Asian girl, who just happened to have nearly a 4.0 in chem eng'g and was very personable - easiest hire ever, lol. She's getting her PhD now at UCSB, iirc.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Cassie, class of 2016, is my favorite. You're welcome.

http://cheerheaven.blogspot.com/2015/07/rutgers-dancer-cassie-is-going-to-dance.html

I actually interviewed/hired a dancer from the 2011 team (Kat), as an intern (I hire interns for the Company, so she didn't work in my area, so don't start thinking there was anything inappropriate, lol) - beautiful Asian girl, who just happened to have nearly a 4.0 in chem eng'g and was very personable - easiest hire ever, lol. She's getting her PhD now at UCSB, iirc.

Merck has some hot women working for them.

Not in my area we don't. It's like Lord of the Rings with all the trolls and monsters.

Your in the wrong area. Lol

Have some friends and cousins that work there in sales and in directors roles. The women were beautiful.

I worked in IT for 10 years. You could tell who the salespeople.were and who were developers. I married a saleswoman from the company.

Not in my area we don't. It's like Lord of the Rings with all the trolls and monsters.
We had some cute young Merck women at our tailgate a couple weeks ago. Maybe get a transferred? [winking]

the Amanda/Gretchen years of the dance team was the apex

There was a group a couple years ago that may have been hotter than that group. I won't mention names but I'm pretty sure the Asian girl that is pictured on that thread was among them.

The No. 1 "Rutgers Girl" over the past decade is the one and only.... Amanda

Go to the :32 mark of the video. This is when she danced for the Knicks.

Mike, did you and I meet her (we met 1 or 2 cheerleaders/ex on the NE corridor train-at least one on the day of either DMB or Bon Jovi in Central Park). Said she was dancing or working at a bar in Asbury Park-or we told her other cheerleaders/dance team members were working there? Was on way back from NYC from voice/acting lesson?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT