ADVERTISEMENT

Politi on Schiano

Nobody knows if it happened or not. Either way, it’s none of our business. Clinton should never have been asked about his sex life. Nixon committed a crime, lots different than sex between two consenting adults (in Clinton’s case) or speculation about sex between consenting adults without any evidence (in Hobb’s case).

There is no proof of an affair in Hobbs’s case. You’re embarrassing yourself by treating rumors as fact.
Are you an adult ? That’s not how it works, and I expect you know better. First Amendment. People know. Surely there are sources who are entitled by law to privacy. If false, he’d sue for defamation and libel. He’d have a job.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Really. If you don’t agree with the relevant laws, feel free to pursue changing them.

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Are you an adult ? That’s not how it works, and I expect you know better. First Amendment. People know. Surely there are sources who are entitled by law to privacy. If false, he’d sue for defamation and libel. He’d have a job.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Really. If you don’t agree with the relevant laws, feel free to pursue changing them.
Now you’re just babbling nonsensically. “First amendment?” “People know?” 🤣

You seem super offended by criticism of that talentless tabloid weasel, Politi. Is Shelby65 actually Steve (The Weasel) Politi’s Rivals account? You’re being awfully defensive. Hm…

Now you’re just babbling nonsensically. “First amendment?” “People know?” 🤣

You seem super offended by criticism of that talentless tabloid weasel, Politi. Is Shelby65 actually Steve (The Weasel) Politi’s Rivals account? You’re being awfully defensive. Hm…
I don't think even Politti is THAT stupid.

Journalists protect sources because if they did not, the sources would dry up.

In practice, journalists are permitted to do that.. again, in practice. But some journalists gone to jail instead of revealing sources when properly requested.

there is no law protecting sources.. at least nothing in the constitution. I believe some laws have been passed.. and are untested constitutionally, that protect specific cases of course.. rape accusers, whistleblowers.. but that protection is limited too. I recall some Dem-controlled House Comittees refusing to show sources in closed session with fellow committee members. No law gives them that right or protection. But it was done anyway... to protect what many believe were imaginary sources.

But Clinton was asked about sex because it was relevant to the Paula Jones case. And the Paula Jones case was relevant to the Whitewater Case. To show behaviors involving pressuring witnesses and so on. oh.. and Nixon was set up. He did not know about Watergate before it happened. He didn't need any shenanigans with the DNC.. he was gonna win. The Pentagon Papers harmed the military-industrial complex.. they are who set up Watergate breaking.. and former CIA liaison come "journalist" Bob Woodward was a neophyte journalist who somehow got all the sources necessary to uncover Watergate. "Watergate" was designed to take out Nixon... and did so. When I think about the Mar-a-Lago raid.. I think that's Waetrgate all over again... Trump was set up. hopefully it doe snot work this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT