ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty poor crowd

On par for watching an FCS team play against a FBS team. Oh, and Rutgers is not the FBS team on the field.

I hate our fans. To the jerkoff in 120 who challenged me to a fight because I told you to shut up, you're a joke. Yes, yell at a 19 year old kid for making a mistake and walk out on your team. Are you people serious? A 3 pt game and there's a mass exodus? Third down on defense and you're sitting there on your phone? You're the worst.

True but our team did nothing to excite the fans. Were lucky EM dropped all those 3rd down passes.

Reactions: RU22
Everyone's got their own situation but I left at halftime. Brought two little kids who weren't hanging and based on the teams horrendus play it wasn't worth it to stick around.

I don't know why people get so worked up about the crowd. We're a horrible team (for years now), tickets are over priced for the product on the field, and there's plenty of other things to do in the immediate area that doesn't suck.

I hate our fans. To the jerkoff in 120 who challenged me to a fight because I told you to shut up, you're a joke. Yes, yell at a 19 year old kid for making a mistake and walk out on your team. Are you people serious? A 3 pt game and there's a mass exodus? Third down on defense and you're sitting there on your phone? You're the worst.
I fall into that trap of a mindset myself sometimes in frustration but being a 52 year long RU fan I'm used to it.....just that now our conference affiliation makes us more visible and vulnerable..

Reactions: RU22
This was definitely not on the crowd but I will say overall zero energy in the stadium today outside of the last ~5 mins. Student section cleared out early, guess it was too cold.

Teams style of play doesn't help right now.

I stayed to the bitter end even after Bolin's pick that EMU returned inside the 10 yard line, hoping my allegiance would be rewarded. Sadly, it was not. The hands to the face penalty was a back-breaker!

How long before they start offering to pay people to go to Yankee stadium?

How long before they start offering to pay people to go to Yankee stadium?

I thought the crowd was going to boo when that commercial for the game came on, if RU only has 20K fans left in the stadium today at the start of the 4th then how many peeps will actually be attending that game anyhow

the walk up should be around 10 tickets
It is good that you feel it will be that high. You sir are a man who can see light at the end of the tunnel. You think positive, and r.u. needs that right now in their darkest of days. This is like when Washington led his troops across N.J. after the fall of Fort Lee only to win at Trenton and then a week later at Princeton. The tide of the war turned after those ten crucial days. Let the game at Yankee stadium be our Trenton and Princeton rolled into one.

Reactions: Frozone
It is good that you feel it will be that high. You sir are a man who can see light at the end of the tunnel. You think positive, and r.u. needs that right now in their darkest of days. This is like when Washington led his troops across N.J. after the fall of Fort Lee only to win at Trenton and then a week later at Princeton. The tide of the war turned after those ten crucial days. Let the game at Yankee stadium be our Trenton and Princeton rolled into one.
Or like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor - LOL.

You have valid points. But as long as people spend money for garbage get used to it. Can you blame them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT