ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Moon Landing

newell138

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Ocean City NJ via South Brunswick and Denville
Anytime I ever heard someone say the moon landing was fake I put them in the tin foil hat crowd but after listening to this I’m really wondering. This guy lays out some pretty good arguments as to why and Rogan does a good job of questioning all his points but he has answers to all of them. If actually true the question begs what are they doing with all that money?

• Haha
Reactions: Skull83
Anytime I ever heard someone say the moon landing was fake I put them in the tin foil hat crowd but after listening to this I’m really wondering. This guy lays out some pretty good arguments as to why and Rogan does a good job of questioning all his points but he has answers to all of them. If actually true the question begs what are they doing with all that money?

Russia, China, Japan, India (noted allies all) have all decided to tell the same lie as well? Not just a national conspiracy, a global conspiracy?

Russia, China, Japan, India (noted allies all) have all decided to tell the same lie as well? Not just a national conspiracy, a global conspiracy?
Listen to the guys arguments. Besides none of them have put a man on the moon. For me it’s the technology argument. Why is it harder to do today with the technology so far advanced from 1969?

Sounds like this guy was NOT drinking the…

AU5RWOB52FEURB3JPM3URRRAT4.jpg

Reactions: LeapinLou

Does he explain why our enemy in the Cold War, who was going so far as to fight proxy wars around the world to spread communism while we were trying to spread democracy, would have passed up the huge boost in influence they could have gotten by outing the US for having faked it?

I'll listen to what the guy says but the number of people who would have had to be in on it would dwarf the alleged JFK conspiracies.
I would be more open minded to this theory if we landed once, but to fake it SIX times and get away with it. Tough sell for me.

Last edited:
Listen to the guys arguments. Besides none of them have put a man on the moon. For me it’s the technology argument. Why is it harder to do today with the technology so far advanced from 1969?

It's not harder. It's just an F-ton more expensive. Economically, there has been zero reason to put a human back on the moon since 1969.

It's harder because the it's harder to appropriate the money, particularly in the mid-late 70's. Or are you saying Apollo 13 was a myth as well.

Was the guy's name Lloyd Christmas?

jim carrey disbelief GIF

Haven’t listened to this episode but have heard this guy for years.

Of course we didn’t land on the moon with 1969 technology. And they brought a dune buggy to the moon too?

Lolz

And I agree; NASA admits we can’t go back because we don’t have the technology anymore. For one thing, NASA says they lost the telemetry data — taped over it as a cost cutting measure. Okay.

NASA is more likely a slush fund for black ops.

He has an answer for that. Only a few would need to know
Only about 15 minutes into it but he said that we didn't even have the technology to reach the moon with a manned spacecraft back then. So it would not only include the six missions that were completed but also Apollo 8, 10 and 13. So now it was nine, not six missions that were faked?
That makes a total of of about 25 astronauts (I believe Lovell and Cernan did two missions) that were in on it? I'll continue to listen but I hope that he addresses these other missions that didn't make a landing.

Last edited:
Moon rocks had three new elements not found on earth. They were named for the astronauts. Other countries, universities got samples. The astronauts were pretty high character fellas I couldn't see pulling a scam for 50 years.

"Three minerals were discovered from the Moon: armalcolite, tranquillityite, and pyroxferroite. Armalcolite was named for the three astronauts on the Apollo 11 mission: Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins."

Rocks also didn't have the layering that gravity and water cause on earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

The 2009 Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter took pics of Tranquility Base

bjsNaNZ.png

Reactions: angmo and Antnee79
Moon rocks had three new elements not found on earth. They were named for the astronauts. Other countries, universities got samples. The astronauts were pretty high character fellas I couldn't see pulling a scam for 50 years.

"Three minerals were discovered from the Moon: armalcolite, tranquillityite, and pyroxferroite. Armalcolite was named for the three astronauts on the Apollo 11 mission: Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins."

Rocks also didn't have the layering that gravity and water cause on earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

The 2009 Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter took pics of Tranquility Base

bjsNaNZ.png

“‘Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake”​

Reactions: socaldave
Netherlands have real moon rocks in museum - given to them by Nixon (over 100 nations got some).
The fake rock is so fake even I can tell its not a moon rock.
No moon rocks were given by astronauts on a "world tour" - nevermind to Holland (Netherlands).
Someone is fibbing and/or got their wires crossed.
There is actually a big market for fake and stolen moon rocks

Real rock in Netherlands

“The researchers concluded that the tapes containing the raw unprocessed Apollo 11 SSTV signal were erased and reused by NASA in the early 1980s”

Apollo 11 missing tapes​

Netherlands have real moon rocks in museum - given to them by Nixon (over 100 nations got some).
The fake rock is so fake even I can tell its not a moon rock.
No moon rocks were given by astronauts on a "world tour" - nevermind to Holland (Netherlands).
Someone is fibbing and/or got their wires crossed.
There is actually a big market for fake and stolen moon rocks

Real rock in Netherlands

“The rock was given as a private gift to former prime minister Willem Drees Jr in 1969 by the U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands, J. William Middendorf II, during a visit by the Apollo 11astronauts, Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin, soon after the first moon landing. Drees had been out of office for 11 years, but was considered an elder statesman.”

Get Some Help GIF by Giphy QA

GIF by Giffffr

“The rock was given as a private gift to former prime minister Willem Drees Jr in 1969 by the U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands, J. William Middendorf II, during a visit by the Apollo 11astronauts, Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin, soon after the first moon landing. Drees had been out of office for 11 years, but was considered an elder statesman.”

All moon rocks are gray/white/black.
The fake rock is easy to dismiss.
Niel Armstrong was from Ohio.
Schiano could wake-up tomorrow and say Armstrong gave him a moon rock for Ohio St clubhouse.
Anybody can say anything - maybe the Dutchman got burned and he's fibbing off his goof.
Over 100 countries got real rocks and none from a "world tour" using astronaut's private stock

C’mon man. It’s Rogan. Sober up.

I agree that this would be a scam of all scams but there are a lot of questions raised by the guy that have no answers or the ones given make no sense

Isn't that generally how conspiracy theories work?

Besides, how could we have ever went to the moon when the earth is flat and the night sky is really a hologram and we are all living in a VR simulation?

You lost me at “Rogan does a good job of questioning…”

I actually listened to Rogan for like 20 minutes once. True story. They (him and a guy who seemed to be on the staff) were discussing how someone they knew had said that FDR served more than two terms, which they knew isn’t allowed. But then they pieced it together: FDR was the Vice President and the President died and then he was elected twice after that. Joila! Three terms.

So I thought “This is just too dumb for me” and never listened to him again.

I actually listened to Rogan for like 20 minutes once. True story. They (him and a guy who seemed to be in staff) were discussing how someone they knew had said the FDR served more than two terms, which they knew isn’t allowed. But then they pieced it together: FDR was the Vice President and the President died and then he was elected twice after that. So I thought “This is just too dumb for me” and never listened to him again.

well there you go.

Reactions: Scarlet1984

Please stop

I actually listened to Rogan for like 20 minutes once. True story. They (him and a guy who seemed to be on the staff) were discussing how someone they knew had said that FDR served more than two terms, which they knew isn’t allowed. But then they pieced it together: FDR was the Vice President and the President died and then he was elected twice after that. Joila! Three terms.

I am not a Rogan fan and don’t listen to him.

However, it sounds like Rogan should review US presidential history.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scarlet1984
Must say the flat earthers have the fake moon landing guys beat by a mile.
I think most "flat earthers" are joking around or using it as a catch phrase for don't believe the gov'ment/authorities about anything. The actual number of people that truly believe the earth is flat is microscopic.

Both need to be clinically insane to buy either conspiracy.

the board has sunk to a new low

always remember, America reads at a 7th grade level
before computers, and while education was still good, more than half couldn't balance a checkbook
half the country still supports the democrats

but this thread and this belief by some is out there, like out there man

Reactions: RUScrew85
Like the other thread (you all know which one), this one will be jazz on the jukebox 2.0.

We learned a few things in that one and it will be the same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95

Well Rogan got him to three terms. Did he give any explanation for the fourth or did he think it was just three??

I agree that this would be a scam of all scams but there are a lot of questions raised by the guy that have no answers or the ones given make no sense

Actually if you do real research, his questions have been answered and his own answers logic is often nonsensical.

Like his whole radiation belt theory. Takes about 5 minutes to google that he's full of it and doesn't understand what he's talking about.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT