ADVERTISEMENT

PSU game

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
After last week, really not looking forward to this game. I was thinking that maybe KM should be held out. He was questionable for Iowa and then ended up in the tent. He has taken a real beating this season and it may be a good idea to rest him for Maryland which is definitely a better chance of a win. We have other backs that are certainly in better physical shape and deserve to see more field anyway.
Also, I think if GW looks like he did last Saturday, why not bring in Simon? When he did come in the last time, he seemed to move the ball and, I think, for a TD.
When you have no offense, why not give some of the other players a chance to see what they can do.
Not only Maryland as a possibility, but we will be playing in a bowl game. Let's be rational with next Saturday.
Let the haters come after me, just my take on this.

After last week, really not looking forward to this game. I was thinking that maybe KM should be held out. He was questionable for Iowa and then ended up in the tent. He has taken a real beating this season and it may be a good idea to rest him for Maryland which is definitely a better chance of a win. We have other backs that are certainly in better physical shape and deserve to see more field anyway.
Also, I think if GW looks like he did last Saturday, why not bring in Simon? When he did come in the last time, he seemed to move the ball and, I think, for a TD.
When you have no offense, why not give some of the other players a chance to see what they can do.
Not only Maryland as a possibility, but we will be playing in a bowl game. Let's be rational with next Saturday.

Makes sense.

Amazing what a week can do.
Felt good about hanging in with PSU after OSU,
& now.... Not so much.

Hope KM is 100% or close to it
& we gave Good Gavin show out

Agree with Simon if GW is completing <50% of his passes.

At some point the odds have to be in our favor to be the team that pulls an upset, right?

Every week is different. Put out the best team to compete and see what happens.

In general I agree. But if Monangai is dinged I would hold him out so he's there (hopefully for sure) for Maryland. The RB room is deep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT