ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game thread

Doucoure looks good all 5 pts. Freeman still having trouble with 1' shots his senior yr.

I don't think Rutgers will win the rebounding or blocked shots advantage against Purdue.

Well if Haas doesn't make it in the NBA he might just have a future in professional wrestling. That dude looks like Lurtch from the Adams family. Damn he's big.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusty_Screw_88
I'm amazed at how well all the Purdue guys seem to know how to create angles to get the ball to that 14 foot tall dude on the inside. Their inside out game will be very difficult for any team.

Reactions: AD888
they have shooters bottom line....RU can be competitive in games and they can steal games but it is clear RU is nowhere near the talent level that is needed to consistently win. Will take about 3 years...year 5 of Pike to seriously challenge for the NCAA

I'm amazed at how well all the Purdue guys seem to know how to create angles to get the ball to that 14 foot tall dude on the inside. Their inside out game will be very difficult for any team.
We just have no movement on offense everything is one on one and we don’t have good enough guys for that!

We just have no movement on offense everything is one on one and we don’t have good enough guys for that!
They're not giving us any space and we can't make shots when we're wide open on a good day. If we keep this under 30 I'll be shocked, unfortunately.

Ha Ha[roll] The announcer just said danger zone for Rutgers. It was danger zone the minute we stepped off the plane.

Reactions: bac2therac
We are just such a piss poor shooting team, it's comical at this point. If it's not a wide open dunk we miss.

And some of you want Doorson to leave. Smh. We need his 5 fouls and size.
Doorson looks like he has really lost a lot of weight. Moves much better than he has in a while. Can't teach size. Always need a big fella on the bench.

the game is about 3 point shooting, until Pike recruits one we are in huge trouble. What a huge whiff Mensah was...wtf why

Freeman will have a great shooting percentage if he keeps making fast break dunks.

Purdue is the polar opposite of us shooting 3's. When they fire I never expect a miss. When we shoot I never expect it to go in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT