ADVERTISEMENT

QB

Garybredow

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2016
I tried to tell you last week that Kyle Bolin is a big fat nothingburger.

I have an idea..How about we put in a dual threat QB that can actually run?? No, that may mean we might actually win, and no one wants that.

3rd interception in 6 quarters, can't scramble, can't throw with any accuracy.

He's definitely our franchise QB.

How about a receiver gets open? Just one time would be nice.

Bolin is 100% inmobile and when your offensive line is playing like shit, which they have so far today, that's like a triple negative. Don't ask me how it just is lol!

Happy and said the coaching staff was awful in the first half.

Reactions: Garybredow
How about he doesn't over throw ever single ball? Making up excuses for Bolin won't make him a Big 10 QB.

I think you give Lewis a series or 2 and if he's good keep him in. If not bring back bolin. It's not like you will hurt Lewis's confidence if he struggles. He knows he's the qb next year and in the future.

Reactions: redking
How about he doesn't over throw ever single ball? Making up excuses for Bolin won't make him a Big 10 QB.

I'll tell you what, you got to give him a little slack there, twice our receivers just stopped running routes and didn't get to a ball because they were turned around looking for the it way too soon. Bolin through each pass perfectly, one down the right side line to Harris and the other ti the left side on a slant(?) to Mitchell. Both pkats were on the wide receivers.

Reactions: RUSK97
Wow. Put Lewis in on 2nd down, and then Bolin almost throws another pick. I'll say what I said last week.
ASH IS A HIGH SCHOOL DEFENSIVE COACH.

Wonder what would happen if we had a strong healthy dual threat QB? Oh ya.. WE DO.

Thank you Martin and Edwards Sr for keeping Bolin out of the air and actually scoring on EASTERN FREAKING MICHIGAN.

Reactions: redking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT