ADVERTISEMENT

Quad Meet Timing

rags

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
What the normal timing of a quad meet like the opener?

Got email for tickets today that states 10am for the start, are there 3 individual matches starting at different times during the day or do the matches overlap?

I ask bc my son has a playoff game that day at 1 (first time they play on a Sunday) and trying to figure out if we can make any of the matches .. as it stand now we probably will be there at 10 and have to leave by 11:30

What the normal timing of a quad meet like the opener?

Got email for tickets today that states 10am for the start, are there 3 individual matches starting at different times during the day or do the matches overlap?

I ask bc my son has a playoff game that day at 1 (first time they play on a Sunday) and trying to figure out if we can make any of the matches .. as it stand now we probably will be there at 10 and have to leave by 11:30
Typically team 1 wrestles team 2 while 3 wrestles four. About 2 or 2.5 hours later, team 1 will wrestle team 3 and team 2 will wrestle team 4. Another 2 to 2.5 hours later, team 1 will wrestle team 4 and 2 will wrestle 3.

Rutgers will never wrestle two different teams at once. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks ... likely we'll be able to make the last match based on that timing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT