ADVERTISEMENT

R U worried about not getting ACC Network?

According to my cable listing Optimum channel is 248 for ACcHD - sounds promising.

As someone mentioned before.
If you do get ACCHD as I do, our game will be deep into the 1st half before it comes on

As someone mentioned before.
If you do get ACCHD as I do, our game will be deep into the 1st half before it comes on

Wait. Why? I don't see that mentioned in this thread.
Oh, I see. They only have the game before blocked out for 3 hours....😡

For those that might be worried that the game before ours might over run and eat into the start of our game there might be a workaround similar what some did this past week with the Fox Sports app. Just like this past game was available in the Fox Sports app if you had trouble locating it from your streaming service or cable provider I think the ESPN app might be the way to access the game if the previous game over runs.

I see a bunch of ESPN3 channels and ACCXN channels there and I'd guess one of those avenues would be showing the RU/Syracuse game if the previous game runs long. I tested out the ESPN3 channels showing US Open stuff now and the ACCXN channels (overflow for ACCN I guess) showing Women's soccer games now and I was able to access them with my YouTube TV credentials. So I think the ESPN app could be a work around if the main ACC Network doesn't get to our game on time, just like the Fox Sports app was for the RU/Temple game. I mean I don't know for sure but it seems like a reasonable assumption that our game could pop up on those places if the main ACC Network channel doesn't start it on time.

Reactions: RUshore99
Have driven to Syracuse many times, but don’t trust the truck that far anymore. If Rutgers or the Touchdown Club had run an up and back trip, certainly would have gone.

Isn't a blizzard heading that way for this weekend ? Or is it lake effect snow ?

Rutgers could never do this unless you had cameras in parking lot

Too many still tailgating

Sadly for many the game is secondary
Then again maybe FSU and Va Tech didn’t have silly noon starts which nobody (except Hobbs apparently) likes. It makes a huge difference.
Might also want to open more gates which could easily be done and weirdly one gate in particular always closed and locked on home side. In the words of Ronald Reagan, tear down those fences. Sadly for many the RU logistics do all they can to discourage fans from entering the stadium in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: goru1869
Have driven to Syracuse many times, but don’t trust the truck that far anymore. If Rutgers or the Touchdown Club had run an up and back trip, certainly would have gone.
Do they not do those anymore? I did one with them back in the 80s to MSU and it was pretty good

Looks like I picked a good weekend to go away if TV is sketchy. Heading up to Lake Placid for a long weekend but no way the wife is taking a detour to Syracuse

Some Rutgers fanatics have family obligations, kids sports and countless other reasons that prevent their travel to this particular game

Understood. But those Rutgers fanatics who have no plans for next Saturday shouldn’t be bitching about the TV access and consider making the 3 hour trip up to Syracuse for the game. Tickets are $10-$15 and you will be back by 8:30-9:00pm

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Understood. But those Rutgers fanatics who have no plans for next Saturday shouldn’t be bitching about the TV access and consider making the 3 hour trip up to Syracuse for the game. Tickets are $10-$15 and you will be back by 8:30-9:00pm
3 hours averaging 80 mph the entire way.
4 and 1/2 hours to Cuse, door to door.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT