ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Took a Huge Beating this Week

Ooof. ND, Duke, UNC, Syracuse all go down in the same week. Not sure that's ever happened. Acc teams can compete for championships but it's pretty clear that league is no longer the dominant force it once was.
UPenn did a great job of taking away O’Neill and making him a righty. They also scrapped hard at the X and on the ride. I think I heard at one point Duke had 6 failed clears which is just nuts. Princeton is growing up a little faster than I had hope but UNC is just not very good right now. I guess it was all the assistants fault that they struggled last year. I could see both UPenn and Princeton winning again on Sunday. BTW, love the format and wish Rutgers could figure out how to do something like this.

Ooof. ND, Duke, UNC, Syracuse all go down in the same week. Not sure that's ever happened. Acc teams can compete for championships but it's pretty clear that league is no longer the dominant force it once was.
Did any drop in the polls? (Semi joking)

UPenn did a great job of taking away O’Neill and making him a righty. They also scrapped hard at the X and on the ride. I think I heard at one point Duke had 6 failed clears which is just nuts. Princeton is growing up a little faster than I had hope but UNC is just not very good right now. I guess it was all the assistants fault that they struggled last year. I could see both UPenn and Princeton winning again on Sunday. BTW, love the format and wish Rutgers could figure out how to do something like this.
Scheduling is just very tough. We have 3 weeks where we can move games around which is tough to match up with with other schools. They other issue is some teams refuse to do home and homes. They will play us at their place in Feb but won't come to play us. The program is too good to do one and done's at other schools.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if some other schools are added in the near future. Nova, Yale and Duke being the few that I'd keep an eye on.

Not sure about 6 though it was clearly possible. But either late 2nd or early 3rd Duke tied it up and it was followed by 3 straight failed by them, a Penn goal and complete momentum change.

BTW, if Maryland beats ND tomorrow the only way they don't hit #1 is if Quint and Carc count the votes.

I’m not one to talk about must wins this early but ND losing to 19 Georgetown makes that Maryland game pretty big.

Scheduling is just very tough. We have 3 weeks where we can move games around which is tough to match up with with other schools. They other issue is some teams refuse to do home and homes. They will play us at their place in Feb but won't come to play us. The program is too good to do one and done's at other schools.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if some other schools are added in the near future. Nova, Yale and Duke being the few that I'd keep an eye on.
I'd LOVE to play any of the 3.

Hopkins 16 UVA 14!

Let’s cap this off with HPU over Syracuse please!

Maryland plays at ND tomorrow. Maryland wins that and the wheels are off the bus.

Never thought I'd say this about at Syracuse team but they are soft.

Maryland not getting great scoring Chances
ND up 10-5 under 4 minutes left in the third

MD ND.

New record. It only took Carc 1 minute and 20 seconds to mention Syracuse. At what point do these guys get embarrassed?
Carc is terrible.
ND just scored but there was interference on the play because the ND player made contact with the goalie. And he’s going on about how he doesn’t like the rule and how it’s a bad call.
In no sport can you make contact with the goalie. What is he talking about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT