ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Students and Northwestern Game (tickets)

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
So...looks like Greg will have about 250 or so seats "roped" off again for this one and, with the game being an official "sellout," prices are already STARTING at $80 (with most well north of there). I was thinking MAYBE we start a "GoFundMe" or something to get at least some of those 250 or so into the game that day? I know the logistics would likely be a PITA but thought I'd throw it out there and see what we can com up with??!!

NUTS

@RutgersRiotSquad

I'll bet you that if you ask Pat Hobbs how many less tickets are being given to students when Schiano has these events, the answer is very minimal, if at all. They squeeze more students in the remaining sections. The band squeezes in to take up less space. And some students probably get sent up into the 300's. This situation is so overblown.

So...looks like Greg will have about 250 or so seats "roped" off again for this one and, with the game being an official "sellout," prices are already STARTING at $80 (with most well north of there). I was thinking MAYBE we start a "GoFundMe" or something to get at least some of those 250 or so into the game that day? I know the logistics would likely be a PITA but thought I'd throw it out there and see what we can com up with??!!

NUTS

@RutgersRiotSquad
If you want to help them, give any extra tickets you have to the students. There are always a couple milling around your the box office looking for something.

Reactions: FastMJ
I'll bet you that if you ask Pat Hobbs how many less tickets are being given to students when Schiano has these events, the answer is very minimal, if at all. They squeeze more students in the remaining sections. The band squeezes in to take up less space. And some students probably get sent up into the 300's. This situation is so overblown.
The 300’s are already sold out that’s my point. Hopefully they already DID put aside for them but I don’t see what the problem is with some forward thinking here?

Reactions: RUinOhio
This latest panic reminds me of the the crazy unfounded concerns whenever a home football game conflicted with "The Hunt". Just silly.

Reactions: RUaRealFan

NUTS

@RutgersRiotSquad

absolutely ridculous..f him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT