ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl

It's fun watching a game with some offense and occasional defense.

Legit Question for anyone that cares to chime in: There is always talk about "team speed" and how other teams are faster than RU. When you look at some of these games with elite teams, where the defense seems to be everywhere, exactly how much faster is one of these players versus the fastest of one of our players? I know there are other factors (i.e. coaching, taking the right angles, etc.), but in general, how much faster can a player be that would make such a noticeable difference?

Michigan Loss - Check
Notre Dame Loss - Check
Penn State Loss - Check

If I can add Ohio State to the list it will be a great start to the new year (I know Michigan was 12/31)

Reactions: satnom
Give Schiano 2-3 more years it in the rebuild as it will take 5 classes of above average recruiting to overcome our lack of overall speed. This time he’s trying to solve a size upfront issue and a lack of team speed .

Michigan Loss - Check
Notre Dame Loss - Check
Penn State Loss - Check

If I can add Ohio State to the list it will be a great start to the new year (I know Michigan was 12/31)
shu 🏀 lost today too. 😀

RU is #1 of course but admit I have been a long-time Buckeyes fan as well.

I wonder how much money the two Ohio State wide receivers cost themselves today by sitting out the bowl game. Not only did they screw themselves out of what surely would have been monster statistical games, but their backup underclassmen came in and made them look irrelevant. It makes you question just how good they were in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: redking and fsg2
I wonder how much money the two Ohio State wide receivers cost themselves today by sitting out the bowl game. Not only did they screw themselves out of what surely would have been monster statistical games, but their backup underclassmen came in and made them look irrelevant. It makes you question just how good they were in the first place.
Zero.

Not really it just shows how much depth and how good Ohio State recruiting is compared to ours 😂

This has been a fun game to watch. Can see OSU easily scoring here. But they only have the 1 TO left.

OSU WR’s are insane. Great hands. Stroud getting better. Utah is alway a great team to watch. Love their coach. It’s a shame the QB got knocked out but great drive by the back up. Can’t wait for us to one day have WRs like this and a back up QB to rally the team. And compete with OSU.

Probably…but am pointing out that even no-experience, no fbs offer backups are better than anyone we have.
he threw the underthrown pass near the goal that the pass interference was called on.... if the defender was looking back he might, or should have had an INT

and then, a beautiful pass into the endzone to an open receiver

something we hardly ever see....an open receiver and a beautiful pass into the end zone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT