ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Next Year/Recruits Signed

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
For those of you more attuned to the women's team, how many girls are back from this years team? How many recruits coming in? I know the one girl(can't remember her name) came in in January but how many other girls have signed; It seems to me as we are going to really have to load up on the portal
Thanks in advance

For those of you more attuned to the women's team, how many girls are back from this years team? How many recruits coming in? I know the one girl(can't remember her name) came in in January but how many other girls have signed; It seems to me as we are going to really have to load up on the portal
Thanks in advance
Fans have been asking the same questions for months without a response.No news isn't good news.

If we are going to get new HS recruits, the spring signing period opens on April 12 and closes May 17.

Players are just announcing their transfer plans now with seasons coming to a close.

I am confident the coaching staff is doing everything they can to build up the roster. watch this space.

If we are going to get new HS recruits, the spring signing period opens on April 12 and closes May 17.

Players are just announcing their transfer plans now with seasons coming to a close.

I am confident the coaching staff is doing everything they can to build up the roster. watch this space.
Thanks hopefully as always the womens recruiting is relatively quiet and they can come up with a few surprises in both recruiting and the portal

IMO, A team without a true PG and with 3 former guards as coaches will have no problem getting 1 or 2 PG's this spring. Hopefully, one portal, one HS recruit or 2 portal. A few post players are also needed. Again, one portal, one HS recruit to develop.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT