ADVERTISEMENT

RU bringing 13 to Navy Classic this weekend

Colucci wins by MD 10-1 over Riley Smith (Navy) and has nearly 6 mins of ride time lol

Conel gets spanked, and the next big thing, Teske, gets annihilated.

giphy.gif

Firestone drops a 5-2 dec against Noah Gonser (Campbell) who was a NQ last year

Agreed. We need him to be better. The middle of our lineup is scary right now.

Pappas is a very good wrestler so the loss wasn’t unexpected. He had his chance with riding time to get a good win.

Pappas is a very good wrestler so the loss wasn’t unexpected. He had his chance with riding time to get a good win.

Very good is quite a stretch for him. Who has he beaten that makes him very good? He lost to an avg Brady Chrisman this year already. He is a solid wrestler at best.

Everything doesnt have to be sunshine and rainbows around here.

Very good is quite a stretch for him. Who has he beaten that makes him very good? He lost to an avg Brady Chrisman this year already. He is a solid wrestler at best.

Everything doesnt have to be sunshine and rainbows around here.

He is solid I’ll give you that and has wrestled tough against some good ones. Everything doesn’t have to be the end of the world either.

He is solid I’ll give you that and has wrestled tough against some good ones. Everything doesn’t have to be the end of the world either.

No one said anything about the end of the world. All people said is that MVB needs to be better and the middle of our lineup (157, 165, and 174 without JG) isn't very good right now. All of that is completely fair and reasonable, stop with the sensationalized nonsense.

No one said anything about the end of the world. All people said is that MVB needs to be better and the middle of our lineup (157, 165, and 174 without JG) isn't very good right now. All of that is completely fair and reasonable, stop with the sensationalized nonsense.

I’m not sensationalizing and agree we need to get better at those weight classes but it’s not coming from anyone on the roster at this time without JG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT