ADVERTISEMENT

***RU Men's LAX vs Maryland Preview/Game Thread***

Can't beat Maryland, the best team in the country, turning the ball over unnecessarily.

Not seeing it down 6-9. And they win another faceoff. Hate to say it but it looks like those 14 seniors will never see an NCAA tournament.

Are we going to nutt up and ever take care of business or am I just going to have to read about our potential next year again?

Now why didn't Coyne do that last time instead of the circus act now 9-7.

I don't know the game well enough to realize the magnitude of that mistake. Big one

Now 10-8. Be nice to win a faceoff and get a little momentum.

O well:cry:

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! We finally win a faceoff and he just threw it away

Reactions: koleszar
OK let's try this again 11-9. WIN A FACEOFF get some momentum.

YAY:cool2:

That penalty is a killer. Maryland is professional. They will work the whole 60, then sit on if for another 90.

Well that'll seal it since we can't win a faceoff. Brecht doesn't get that fixed he'll never see the NCAA's

Reactions: biazza38
What hurts is that this effort might have produced a different outcome last week. The question is whether next year is a rebuild or reload.

What hurts is that this effort might have produced a different outcome last week. The question is whether next year is a rebuild or reload.
Doesn’t matter. We’ll jut lose again when it means the most. I’m sick of this

12-9 with 2:22 to go. Let's face it: Maryland is a great squad and they have our number.

I feel really bad for the 14 seniors on this team who many never play in the tournament. I don't like the feeling that we have to leave it up to the committee to invite us. Let's hope they do because of our tough schedule.

Each year our classes get better and better. The future is bright.

Maryland is just very good. No other way to say it. They are very, very well coached, super athletic, and don't make mistakes. If they aren't hoisting the trophy on Memorial Day, it was an upset.

Maryland is an official juggernaut. Recruiting is off the charts. Coaching. Support. Facilities. Get used to seeing them at the top. Dynasty in the making.

0-5 vs UMD the last three seasons. I’m tired of hearing about how much talent/potential we have. Do me a favor and spare me the next seasons preview. I’m tired of the scarlet colored glasses preview

So who do we want to win or does it matter? JHU vs. OSU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT