ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Northwestern 3PM 3/6/15 BTN

Originally posted by redshoes:

Read between the lines. Stringers comments at half time, she is pissed. non fouls called on her players.
And yet these officials haven't changed their stripes to start the second half. I think Vivian should get T'd up and let the officials know she and her team are not going to take this bullshit anymore.

You got to be kidding me with that foul on Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by suzebe:
Darn Tyler. That was an offensive foul.
The girl tripped on the screen. I think it was laney. Laney didnt move the girl caught her ankle was falling backward tyler barely made contact if she even made contact. At least thats what it looked like to me

The team is getting fine shots they are just not falling. On defense they look scared to get a foul called (and they are playing some zone). We need Laney and Copper to step up.

Originally posted by suzebe:
Darn Tyler. That was an offensive foul.
Sorry, but with three fouls on Tyler already, the official should NEVER call a ticky-tack foul on her. That little NW twit has been all over Tyler the entire game without being called.

at this point i'd take the loss over injuries. and great Kahleah gets injured right when i say that

Here we go again with this team settling for one and done jump shots. They need to drive to the basket and get them into foul trouble.

How is that not a foul on number 5 on the box out? She swung her arm down on laney who had position causing her to knock it out of bounds. Like what is this nonsense?

Stringer needs to rip into this team and remind them to drive to the basket and STOP passing around the perimeter.

Beyond the refs...we mentally fell apart....thats on these women totally melting down...this is the last game all over again..nw syeals and easy buckets...we will lose by 20 again

The only way we can get this team out of their funk is to go to the 55. They don't have to think and it should create easy baskets.

Stop blaming the referees for the poor performance by Rutgers in the second half.Rutgers is playing 5 against 2 with Scaife on the bench.There is no offense and no bench .

That's NOT a foul there!!!! Just because the NW girl tripped on her OWN isn't a foul!!!!

Okay Vivian! I'm glad she got T'd up. She needed to do something to stop the melt down.

You drive to the basket and either get a foul or kick it out to Cynthia.

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Beyond the refs...we mentally fell apart....thats on these women totally melting down...this is the last game all over again..nw syeals and easy buckets...we will lose by 20 again
what do you expect?!

You have a 15 point lead in the first half when the refs aren't helping you giving you the fouls that should make it a 20 point game.

Then your best post player, whose 3-3 from the floor and has 1 foul in 7 minutes.

Gets injured.

We cant spread them open because we have fouls on every player. its such fracking ballshit

29-9 scoring advantage for Northwestern second halfThey are making layups and Rutgers has not one player stepping up in the second half.I stated my concern in the prediction regarding Rutgers playing in consecutive days.Totally dependent on 3 scorers and when they go cold Rutgers has no backup plan.
This post was edited on 3/6 4:51 PM by RU-JMM78

Originally posted by gigantor1024:

Originally posted by bac2therac:
what do you expect?!

You have a 15 point lead in the first half when the refs aren't helping you giving you the fouls that should make it a 20 point game.

Then your best post player, whose 3-3 from the floor and has 1 foul in 7 minutes.

Gets injured.

We cant spread them open because we have fouls on every player. its such fracking ballshit
If by injured you mean taken out by a hip check then yes she was injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT