ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Northwestern 3PM 3/6/15 BTN

Originally posted by chriswasky:
After Hollivay injury, the team seems out of sync
the calls were one thing but much more than that effected this team and the timing is exactly when H went out. Our ability to go inside completely stopped and we lost all mental toughness and focus.

They had this one in their pocket. Shame.

Laney needs to take over this game. She's not shooting well and needs to starting driving to the basket.

Stop settling for the jump shot. Drive to the basket.

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Holy crap that player was out of bounds....refs continue to set new lows
I keep thinking that this is the worst call theyve made so far and then somehow the refs find a worse call to make.

Originally posted by ScarletteK80:
Worst officiated game ever. I would love to bitchslap that pig on NW bench.
I can't say if it's the worst game because there are sooooooooooooooooooooo many badly officiated games in the women's game. But because this is in the B1G, the B1G should be ashamed of themselves with the way the NW whines to the officials and suddenly phantom fouls and ticky-tack fouls are called against us, and we implode.

And I say this with the understanding that we didn't help the cause because our team melted down in the second half and I don't know what Stringer was thinking. Where were the adjustments? I haven't really seen any by her.

Cynthia needs to be in
Cynthia needs to be in all of the time now. Why Stringer keeps pulling her out at this point of the game is a real head scratcher.

The announcer and Vera Jones haven't got a clue about what they're talking about.

I hope Brenda runs it up on that drunk tomorrow 110-40
McCewwen? He's a whiny little piss ant.

We need a stop and a quick 3 or a quick drive to the basket and then press.

Two RU players go for the ball an knocked it out. A tale of this game.

I have watched A TON of sports in my days..men football, men's and women's basketball....perhaps thousands of games..

I have never ever in any sport seen a hall of Fame coach's team get such little respect as what CVs 's teams get. Every big game it seems she gets nothing from the refs. In fact it damn well appears she gets the exact opposite. Little goes her way.

I could never imagine a Geno, Pat, Coach K, Dean Smith, Pitino, etc EVER team ever getting the short end of so many poorly officiated games..game after game in big spots. Simply disturbing that it seems so stacked against her given her credentials.

If I had to fault her at all here it would be that she doesn't play that up enough to see if she could help better defend her team from such poor balance and try to get at least a fair play shot in these games.

I left for lunch and RU was up 12-4 and playing nicely. Come back and they're down 10 and this board reads like the biggest bunch of cry babies ever. I wonder why our HOF coach gets so disrespected by the refs. Isn't she supposed to be worth 10 points alone?

This game summarizes Rutgers season ,namely stay out of foul trouble and make your jump shots.When Rutgers is on the short end on both areas they will likely lose.The total dependence on three players on offense has its positives and negatives and this game showed the negative side.The injury to Hollivay really started the downward slide.
This post was edited on 3/6 6:58 PM by RU-JMM78

Originally posted by RU-JMM78:

This game summarizes Rutgers season ,namely stay out of foul trouble and make your jump shots.When Rutgers is on the short end on both areas they will likely lose.The total dependence on three players on offense has its positives and negatives and this game showed the negative side.The injury to Hallivay really started the downward slide.
The game turned when a nw player took out rachel's knee with a hip check. She was 3-3 before getting injured

Originally posted by RU Husky:
I left for lunch and RU was up 12-4 and playing nicely. Come back and they're down 10 and this board reads like the biggest bunch of cry babies ever. I wonder why our HOF coach gets so disrespected by the refs. Isn't she supposed to be worth 10 points alone?
Obviously you didn't watch the game. So before you call ANYONE a crybaby, learn about what occurred here jerk!

Originally posted by RU Husky:
Maybe if you watched the game you would know what happened, instead you act like an a**hole like usual!!!

Refs need to call it both waya if you call fouls on rutgers. .do the same for northwestern..so many times NW players ran right into ru players with no foul

And Husky take your anti cvs schtick somewhere else....you troll douche

This post was edited on 3/6 5:12 PM by bac2therac

I would love to know what CVS just said to that jackass coach.
Hopefully Julie watched this, and is on the horn to Dee Kantner pronto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT