ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs (T)OSU Game Thread

Now we're getting the pity pep talk from the announcers. That's code for you really suck but keep your chin up. But really you just suck and are hopeless.

Doucoure really does have a nice stroke. I think he can end up being better from outside than inside (where he's kind of a mess). He had a foot on the line on his last jumper.

Doucoure really does have a nice stroke. I think he can end up being better from outside than inside (where he's kind of a mess). He had a foot on the line on his last jumper.

FT form can use work...

Don't know how anybody thought we'd be close here tonight especially without Baker. Two different levels of talent out there. OSU -16 was the lock of the century

There must be further changes in the roster prior to next season .Too many wasted scholarships.
The roster as it is currently constructed for next season is not up to snuff. I don't want to see walkons, Bullock, etc. getting playing time because we have one guy hurt. Not acceptable.

LOL the walk ons dominating RU.....ugh 79-52

this team is awful, results wise WORSE than last year...alot of blowouts guys, I would take last years team over this years anyday

Reactions: ColonelRutgers
That was embarrassing. Push as many kids out as you can. Some don't belong at this level.

Reactions: kcg88
LOL the walk ons dominating RU.....ugh 79-52

this team is awful, results wise WORSE than last year...alot of blowouts guys, I would take last years team over this years anyday

More 20+ losses this year than last year... really sad.

The roster as it is currently constructed for next season is not up to snuff. I don't want to see walkons, Bullock, etc. getting playing time because we have one guy hurt. Not acceptable.

fully agree....Mensah and Bullock have to go, this isnt up for debate, keeping them here could potentially prevent this program from ever getting to where it needs to be. Pike gets somewhat of a pass but he really did a poor job with roster managment for this year. Need to cut loose dead weight and if there is anyone else besides them that needs to go then they need to be cut loose as well.

fully agree....Mensah and Bullock have to go, this isnt up for debate, keeping them here could potentially prevent this program from ever getting to where it needs to be. Pike gets somewhat of a pass but he really did a poor job with roster managment for this year. Need to cut loose dead weight and if there is anyone else besides them that needs to go then they need to be cut loose as well.

The fact that Mensah didn't play today even with Baker out tells me Pike wants him gone.

Where is the improvement? There have been more 20+ points blowout losses than last year and there have been fewer wins. This is progress? Maybe Pikiell is overrated. (Perish the thought.)

Last edited:
The worst is over thankfully. Aside from Northwestern this team really disappointed over the last month and a half. Pike has some explaining to do for the lack of development all over the court. Jury's still out on that extension. Also worried we'll see alot of his assistants jump ship

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT