ADVERTISEMENT

RU WLax Starts Season Ranked #7

They sure do it just took way too long for them to get rid of the last womens regime

That's in the past. Rutgers had a lot to fix when Pat arrived.

We are making big inroads. My buddies daughter is a starting goalie at one of the top prep schools in Baltimore. We never used to sniff those kids. Now they are reaching out to come to campus to get looked at.

That's in the past. Rutgers had a lot to fix when Pat arrived.

We are making big inroads. My buddies daughter is a starting goalie at one of the top prep schools in Baltimore. We never used to sniff those kids. Now they are reaching out to come to campus to get looked at.
So glad they recruited my daughter to RU but she wanted to have no part of it and I was 100% with her!!
Do you know when they will announce the womens schedule the season should be starting pretty soon

Who recruited her? This staff?
No the old staff but she wasn't really interested just taking the visit to make me happy!! She ended up playing D2 at West Chester in PA; It was a good ride 2 time all american and lost in the National championship game while she was there
Now she is a complete diehard Rutgers fan as we go to every hoops game as many soccer and lacrosse games as we can
As an aside I was good friends with a couple of former assistant coaches under the previous coach so I had an idea of what was going on there but Cali you know what the heck was going on there
What years did you play lax at RU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT