ADVERTISEMENT

RU Wrestling Recruits State Tourney Results

Dear RU Coaches,
Please make a competitive scholarship offer to sophomore Dylan Weaver. His only loss in the Tournament was to JoJo, losing 6-4. He reminds me of the Mastrogiovanni brothers at Blair. By his senior year I think we will see him ranked in the top 25 pound per pound. Thanks for your consideration to this matter.

Dear RU Coaches,
Please make a competitive scholarship offer to sophomore Dylan Weaver. His only loss in the Tournament was to JoJo, losing 6-4. He reminds me of the Mastrogiovanni brothers at Blair. By his senior year I think we will see him ranked in the top 25 pound per pound. Thanks for your consideration to this matter.
I'm sure Donny is all over him simply because of Weaver being at Lyndhurst now, but who knows

Reactions: ruready07 and MS-RU
I asked, do you see him as a lower d1 scholarship type or a different level?

Hard to say and it all depends on what he wants. He’s not a blue chipper per se but has a motor and continues to improve and is now a 2 time top 5 place winner. At a school like RU he’s probably a depth kind of guy today, but Olivieri is a damn fine wrestler and he just took him out. We shall see. He likes to score and attack so that could translate to college.

Hard to say and it all depends on what he wants. He’s not a blue chipper per se but has a motor and continues to improve and is now a 2 time top 5 place winner. At a school like RU he’s probably a depth kind of guy today, but Olivieri is a damn fine wrestler and he just took him out. We shall see. He likes to score and attack so that could translate to college.
Yeah. Thanks. I agree he seems like a depth type at a big ten type like rutgers. However, depending on how he progresses he could be solid at a rider or bucknell.

I freaking paid $9.99 to get to watch it.

RU recruits coming up so hurry! Nice RU shout outs!

Go RU!
Diane

Last edited:
Reactions: obrats
Go to Facebook. NJ wrestling forum. It’s up free there from folks in the stands.
Diane. I didn’t see it till after your text. Sorry

Go to Facebook. NJ wrestling forum. It’s up free there from folks in the stands.
Diane. I didn’t see it till after your text. Sorry

No worries despite the fact I HATE NJ.com. Hope they choke on my $10 bucks.

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: ChasRC69
Poznanski did nothing much of the match. I have no expectations he'll do much here more than be a depth guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT