ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball's struggles continued as they lose to Iowa on the road

listless all the way around. Seemingly only j mike playing with passion

After that And 1 on the baseline turned it off. About to go to the gym and hit a little bit of legs, back, and core. Maybe get some Indian food after

Just think one of Iowa’s best players has been on the bench in foul trouble.

JMike good D but passing and shooting for those who think is the answer?

This is another game where with normal-ish shooting we’d be winning or at least close. And I get it, putting the ball in the hoop is the point of the game, but there isn’t much to be done except keep trying, the shots aren’t actually bad shots.

I also maintain its impossible the team is actually as bad at shooting as they currently look
Variance!

Austin Williams dribbles a hole into the floor then nearly throws it out of bounds.

This is our offense?

It’s frankly shocking how bad Gavin is. How is it even possible to be ranked that high? Goes to show you that you can’t trust rankings. Looks like a middle schooler playing high school varsity.

Austin Williams entire game is backing a smaller defender down. Better than little Noah however

I said this at the time.
If his entire offense was playing bully ball at a lowe level - not sure how that would translate up to the Big Ten.

Was always skeptical of the lofty offensive expectations for him.

This is another game where with normal-ish shooting we’d be winning or at least close. And I get it, putting the ball in the hoop is the point of the game, but there isn’t much to be done except keep trying, the shots aren’t actually bad shots.

I also maintain its impossible the team is actually as bad at shooting as they currently look
we’re a bad team
Don’t expect any normalish shooting for the rest of the season. We’re lucky if we win more than 5 conference games this season.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
The Mag comments denying what he meant to this team are more of the bizarre takes on this board.
2-6 last year w/o him
Still recovering from a career ending injury
Commentators are even talking about it

RU with the 11-2 run and down to single digits … up to 33.3% shooting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT