ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

im almost scared with how bad pike was at constructing a roster that this class coming in next year is not going to live up to the hype either

What? We’re not talking about how to coach, we’re talking about reality. This isn’t a “big game”, it’s a game literally no one outside of Rutgers and Maryland fans gives a single **** about.
So big ten tournament games aren’t big games? What are big games? Do a quivk v look up and let us know. Zero clue Flux

I really don't know who Gavin was playing against to get his ranking, but something tells me the competition was absolutely atrocious.

Reactions: Goku and Wagram97
i’ve never seen a team that misses this may wide open layups and bunnies. It’s ridiculous that d1 players with this size and athletic ability can miss easy 2 foot shot after 2 foot shot

Reactions: BossNJ
It's one bad year after what should've been 4 straight tourneys after going almost 30 years w/o an NCAA appearance. Yes, it sucks, but help is on the way. Relax.
IDK. Talent still needs to be coached well to have success. I think he will be challenged to meet expectations.

Reactions: zappaa
im almost scared with how bad pike was at constructing a roster that this class coming in next year is not going to live up to the hype either
He got stuck picking the scraps that are AWill and Oskar. I'm not that worried about him being able to attract guys in the portal this time.

i’ve never seen a team that misses this may wide open layups and bunnies. It’s ridiculous that d1 players with this size and athletic ability can miss easy 2 foot shot after 2 foot shot
Maybe it's because they shouldn't be D1 players.

Reactions: Shell21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT