ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

He got stuck picking the scraps that are AWill and Oskar. I'm not that worried about him being able to attract guys in the portal this time.
He’ll be able to start Monday instead of having to pick what’s left on the bones in June.

Reactions: fatsam98
Anyone defending Simpson, and not getting "the talk," is out of their ****ing minds. Sorry, nice kid, but he isn't cutting it. Period.

OMG.. that's such an insightful perspective.
You're certainly welcome to your opinion pal. But that just blows my mind.
I coached like 200 boys and girls rec games.. ( yeah folks laugh at that) from 8 to 18 and I would never ever treat any single game as not the next big game nor let the kids believe it wasn't.
I’m not going to laugh but a serious question. You coached high school kids in rec ball? Isn’t that just put the t shirts on roll the balls out and coach yourself. Kids actually have coaches for high school rec leagues?

I never played rec ball but that’s how the kids that didnt make the high school team handled it when I was in high school.

Great news, everyone — there’s less than 11 minutes left in this abomination of a basketball season.

I really don't know who Gavin was playing against to get his ranking, but something tells me the competition was absolutely atrocious.

2024 NBA Draft is widely regarded as pretty bad.
Perhaps this class just wasn't that good?

Next year's draft (Flagg, Ace, Dylan) is already getting major attention - this upcoming class.

Reactions: cm_13
I’m not going to laugh but a serious question. You coached high school kids in rec ball? Isn’t that just put the t shirts on roll the balls out and coach yourself. Kids actually have coaches for high school rec leagues?

I never played rec ball but that’s how the kids that didnt make the high school team handled it when I was in high school.
They’re big games!

• Haha
Reactions: fluoxetine
Derek has more air balls than made shots today. And Gavin might be going for 10 TOs.

Yeah but he told them every game was a BIG GAME

I'm not joking when I say this, my high school rec team had better offensive sets than we do.

we suck again GIF
I try my best not to get dragged down to this level of despair, but how can you argue this??

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
Who is playing well?

Start of game? 11-0

That was all she wrote.

Wasn’t Simpson’s fault but go on.

Also rec ball was more serious in high school than our varsity team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT