ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football defeats Virginia Tech, 26-23

I’m torn on the field goal…at 58 it would have been a really bad decision. But it’s sort of a game-ender if you hit it, and Patel’s been fairly decent so far in his career. I didn’t hate it

Reactions: newell138
I’m torn on the field goal…at 58 it would have been a really bad decision. But it’s sort of a game-ender if you hit it, and Patel’s been fairly decent so far in his career. I didn’t hate it
Patel missed from closer...why not punt and pin them where they have struggled when inside the 20

Bonehead decision

Schiano’s style depends on a running game that can move the ball and drain the clock in the 4th quarter. VT has done a good job taking that away from us today. Big drive coming up here.

It’s a clear sign no one is watching your “network” if all advertised products are the likes of Alien Tape and other 1-800 “steals.”
My understanding is they don't subscribe to Nielsen for ratings since they already know they have none.

He lost contain there. I'm not mad about the tackle. He allowed the block to pin him in. Safety was there to fill if he keeps contain.
That’s what I should’ve said. He did also whiff on a few tackles earlier tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT